- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Movies DDLJ’s Occupancy Of 200 To 300 People Is Solely ‘Saving’ Maratha Mandir, Says Executive Director
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Bajaj Auto has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered 3.85 lakh units of two-wheeler sales last month, which is a 12 per cent growth compared to November 2019 when they registered a slightly lower 3.43 lakh sales.
Total two-wheeler sales (domestic + export) of Bajaj Auto stood at 3,84,993 units. Of this, 1,88,196 units are from domestic sales, while the remaining 1,96,797 units are from exports. While domestic two-wheeler sales have registered a 7 per cent growth, exports have grown by 18 per cent, in terms of yearly sales.
During the same period, commercial vehicle sales from Bajaj Auto declined by a massive 38 per cent. Commercial vehicle sales of Bajaj which had registered 59,777 units in November 2019, managed to record just 37,247 units in the previous month. Domestic sales of commercial vehicles witnessed the highest drop, falling by a massive 66 per cent compared to last year.
Talking about the total sales registered by Bajaj in November 2020 (TW + CV), the company registered 422,240 units of sales last month. This is a marginal increase of 5% compared to the company's sales in November 2019 when they recorded 403,224 units of sales.
Moving on to the Bajaj's year-to-date sales figures (April - November 2020), the company registered a 21 per cent decline in two-wheeler and 56 per cent decline in commercial vehicles sales.
Bajaj registered 2,212,617 units of sales between April - November 2020, of which 1,193,002 came from the domestic market and the remaining 1,026,675 units were exported during the same period.
Similarly, in terms of commercial vehicle sales, Bajaj registered 211,041 units in its YTD sales. Out of this, Bajaj sold 51,940 units of commercial vehicles in the domestic market, with the remaining being exported.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Auto Sales Report For November 2020
Bajaj bike sales report for November 2020 showcases the brand having recovered and improved from its sales of 2019. The festive season, pent-up requirement and the rising demand for personal mobility have been the key factors of the positive growth in November.