- 46 min ago 2021 Ducati Scrambler Range Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago BMW F 900 R & F 900 XR Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago 2021 KTM 890 Duke Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Spied Undisguised Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Sports Wriddhiman Saha backs Rishabh Pant to gradually improve as wicketkeeper
- Technology Biometric Data Security: How Safe Is Your Data And Who Owns It?
- Finance JK Tyre Jumps 15% To Hit 52-Week High; Up Over 40% In 4 Days
- Lifestyle Dua Lipa’s Stylish Look For Jimmy Kimmel Live Is Worthy Of An ‘Austin Powers’ Vixen
- Movies Super Over Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About The Naveen Chandra Starrer
- News TMC MLA Rajib Banerjee resigns from Mamata Banerjee cabinet
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021: Varsha Gaikwad Announces Class 10th SSC And Class 12th HSC Exam Dates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Bajaj Auto has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered 3.85 lakh units of two-wheeler sales last month, which is a 12 per cent growth compared to November 2019 when they registered a slightly lower 3.43 lakh sales.
Total two-wheeler sales (domestic + export) of Bajaj Auto stood at 3,84,993 units. Of this, 1,88,196 units are from domestic sales, while the remaining 1,96,797 units are from exports. While domestic two-wheeler sales have registered a 7 per cent growth, exports have grown by 18 per cent, in terms of yearly sales.
During the same period, commercial vehicle sales from Bajaj Auto declined by a massive 38 per cent. Commercial vehicle sales of Bajaj which had registered 59,777 units in November 2019, managed to record just 37,247 units in the previous month. Domestic sales of commercial vehicles witnessed the highest drop, falling by a massive 66 per cent compared to last year.
Talking about the total sales registered by Bajaj in November 2020 (TW + CV), the company registered 422,240 units of sales last month. This is a marginal increase of 5% compared to the company's sales in November 2019 when they recorded 403,224 units of sales.
Moving on to the Bajaj's year-to-date sales figures (April - November 2020), the company registered a 21 per cent decline in two-wheeler and 56 per cent decline in commercial vehicles sales.
Bajaj registered 2,212,617 units of sales between April - November 2020, of which 1,193,002 came from the domestic market and the remaining 1,026,675 units were exported during the same period.
Similarly, in terms of commercial vehicle sales, Bajaj registered 211,041 units in its YTD sales. Out of this, Bajaj sold 51,940 units of commercial vehicles in the domestic market, with the remaining being exported.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Auto Sales Report For November 2020
Bajaj bike sales report for November 2020 showcases the brand having recovered and improved from its sales of 2019. The festive season, pent-up requirement and the rising demand for personal mobility have been the key factors of the positive growth in November.