- 53 min ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 1 hr ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG Gloster Starts Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Its India Launch
- 4 hrs ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- News Another virus from China: ICMR warns of Cat Que Virus in India
- Sports IPL 2020: 10 matches and the season has already witnessed two Super Overs, 153 sixes, mammoth scores and broken records
- Lifestyle Your Latest Work-From-Home Fashion Goals Ft. Rasika Dugal
- Movies Balika Vadhu's Annup Sonii Reacts To Director Ram Selling Vegetables; Says Team Is Trying To Help
- Finance 3 Income Tax-Related Tasks With 30 September Deadline
- Technology Elon Musk’s Brain Reading Neuralink Sounds Promising But There Could Be Few Bottlenecks
- Education CBSE Recruitment Result 2020 Released For Junior Hindi Translator And Accountant Posts
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Pune based auto manufacturer, Bajaj Auto Limited has announced it has registered a 33 percent decline in sales for the month of July 2020. The brand registered a total of 2,55,832 units in sales as compared to the 3,81,530 units registered in sales during July 2019.
Bajaj's domestic sales stand at 1,58,976 units registered for the month of July 2020 as compared to the 2,05,470 units the brand registered in sales during the same period last year - translating to a 23 percent decline in sales.
The brands two-wheeler and commercial export numbers stand at 96,856 units in sales as compared to the 1,76,060 units registered during July 2019 - essentially a 45 percent decline in numbers.
Bajaj Auto said that its motorcycles sales numbers stand at 2,38,556 units, a 26 percent decline when compared to the 3,22,210 units registered in sales during the same period last year.
The brand's domestic sales for motorcycles stand at 1,52,474 units for the month of July 2020 - an 11 percent decline compared to the 1,70,978 units registered in sales last month.
The brand registered 17,276 units in sales for commercial vehicles during the month of July 2020, translating to a 71 percent decline as compared to the 59,320 units registered in sales during the same period last year.
The brand registered 6,502 units in sales of commercial vehicles in domestic markets for the month of July 2020, as compared to the 34,492 units it registered in sales during July 2019.
In Bajaj Auto related news, the brand announced earlier that it was going to concentrate on its exports markets as it has been witnessing domestic markets under-perform. The brand feels that sales from exports of vehicles will help offset losses incurred during the lockdown period because of the Covid-19 pandemic. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's 33 Percent Decline In Sales For July 2020
One can expect sales to increase going forward, considering that most people want their own modes of transport and are choosing not to use public modes of transport or shared mobility. We think sales for the month of August will better sales for the month of July.