- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Pune based auto manufacturer, Bajaj Auto Limited has announced it has registered a 33 percent decline in sales for the month of July 2020. The brand registered a total of 2,55,832 units in sales as compared to the 3,81,530 units registered in sales during July 2019.
Bajaj's domestic sales stand at 1,58,976 units registered for the month of July 2020 as compared to the 2,05,470 units the brand registered in sales during the same period last year - translating to a 23 percent decline in sales.
The brands two-wheeler and commercial export numbers stand at 96,856 units in sales as compared to the 1,76,060 units registered during July 2019 - essentially a 45 percent decline in numbers.
Bajaj Auto said that its motorcycles sales numbers stand at 2,38,556 units, a 26 percent decline when compared to the 3,22,210 units registered in sales during the same period last year.
The brand's domestic sales for motorcycles stand at 1,52,474 units for the month of July 2020 - an 11 percent decline compared to the 1,70,978 units registered in sales last month.
The brand registered 17,276 units in sales for commercial vehicles during the month of July 2020, translating to a 71 percent decline as compared to the 59,320 units registered in sales during the same period last year.
The brand registered 6,502 units in sales of commercial vehicles in domestic markets for the month of July 2020, as compared to the 34,492 units it registered in sales during July 2019.
In Bajaj Auto related news, the brand announced earlier that it was going to concentrate on its exports markets as it has been witnessing domestic markets under-perform. The brand feels that sales from exports of vehicles will help offset losses incurred during the lockdown period because of the Covid-19 pandemic. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's 33 Percent Decline In Sales For July 2020
One can expect sales to increase going forward, considering that most people want their own modes of transport and are choosing not to use public modes of transport or shared mobility. We think sales for the month of August will better sales for the month of July.