- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Sports Guardiola warns City against another Champions League collapse
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
India's leading two and three-wheeler manufacturer, Bajaj Auto has announced that its sales figures for the month of June 2020 has declined by 31 percent. The brand sold 2,78,097 units during the month as compared to the 4,04,624 units it sold during the same period in 2019.
The company witnessed domestic sales of 1,51,189 units for the month of June this year, as compared to the 2,29,225 units it sold during the same month last year - translating to a decline of 34 percent.
Bajaj registered 2,55,122 units in total sales of two-wheelers during June 2020, as compared to the 3,51,291 units sold during the June of last year - translating to a 27 percent decline in sales.
Meanwhile the company registered 1,46,695 units in sales of two-wheelers in domestic markets - a decline of 26 percent when compared to the 1,99,340 units sold during the same period last year.
The brand also registered 22,975 units in sales for commercial vehicles during June 2020, as compared to the 53,333 units registered in sales during June 2019 - translating to a 57 percent decline in sales.
Bajaj's domestic commercial vehicles sales figures for June 2020 stand at 4,494 units, as compared to the 29,885 units sold during June 2019. The brand exported a total of 1,26,908 units during June 2019, translating to a 28 percent decline when compared to the 1,75,399 units exported during June 2019.
Bajaj Auto's Year-To-Date sales (April, May, and June 2020) stand at 4,43,103 units, as compared to the 12,47,174 units sold during the same period during the last financial year - translating to a decline of 64 percent.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's Sales Figures For June 2020
This first quarter of the current financial year has been plagued by the Covid-19 situation, and we think no manufacturer expected to post positive results. Having said that, brands are still selling products, and we expect sales figures to increase over the next quarter because of the want to maintain social distancing by means of owning a personal vehicle.