- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Ather Energy has launched a new referral programme for its customers in Bengaluru and Chennai. Under the new scheme, both owners and new customers will be rewarded with exciting discounts and offers.
As a part of the program, Ather will enable existing Ather 450 owners to share a referral code with their friends. If a purchase is made using the referral code, then both the referrer and referee get monetary credits worth Rs 2,500 each.
In addition to this, the company has also announced the delivers of the electric scooter will be quicker with shorter wait times. All the pre-ordered Ather 450s will be delivered within three weeks of payment.
Ather Energy has also introduced easy ownership models such as exchange programme, where customers can exchange any petrol two-wheeler for Ather 450 electric scooter. Additionally, the company has also introduced a leasing scheme to make it easier for owning its electric scooters in the country. This helps in the faster transition to EVs from conventional mobility.
Ravneet Phokela, Chief Business Office Ather Energy, said, "A lot of the Ather 450 owners have been referring new customers and it was time we rewarded their faith in our product and brand. Most of us look to others for product and service recommendations and these recommendations come with a high level of trust."
He further added, "Our community of owners and the Ather Forum have been our loudest supporters and our strongest critics, allowing us to grow and improve. We have built a solid foundation since the launch of the Ather 450, and a strong relationship with our customer base, and we are hoping to strengthen our community as we enter new markets with the Ather 450X in the coming months."
In related news, the company aims to rapidly expand sales and operations to new cities across the country. Next set of cities on the list are Delhi, Pune and Mumbai. Ather is also looking to expand its business in Hyderabad, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and Coimbatore; among others within six months.
The new EV policy announced by the Delhi Government has fast-tracked the setup process in the state. The company's CEO Mr Tarun Mehta confirmed that due to the new policy, the prices of the brand's flagship model the 450X will be significantly cheaper in Delhi as compared to other states.
Additionally, to help reach new cities like Pune, Mumbai and others, Ather Energy is setting up anew manufacturing facility that is expected to be commissioned by the end of this year. The new facility will span over 400,000 sq ft, which is designed to produce 100,000 units annually and is scalable to half a million units.
Thoughts About The Ather Launches Referral Programme For Customers
Ather Energy is supporting the current phase of EV adoption in the country with new schemes, which will help boost the rate of adoption. The company's electric scooters have been well-received in the market due to its technology, modern design with a performance ideal for practical usage. The new scheme will further help boost sales and reward existing and new customers for switching to green mobility.