- 15 min ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Technology New Realme Q Series Smartphone Launch Likely Pegged For October 13
- News A test of endurance along LAC as winter expected to take a turn for the worse
- Sports IPL 2020: Rhodes acknowledges God Tendulkar's response to Pooran's unbelievable save
- Movies Allu Arjun Is An Inspiration For Urvashi Rautela; Actress Reveals While Posting Sensuous Dance Video
- Finance RBI Likely To Hold Rates At Monetary Policy Meet This Week: Poll
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor: 7 Times The Actor Made Stylish Impression With His Cool Looks
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Bangalore based Ather Energy has officially announced an entry into four new cities in India - Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Kolkata. The company's entry into the new cities are part of its expansion plans for the Indian market.
The entry into the four cities allows for Ather Energy to reach out to more customers in the country who are very interested in the company's 450 and 450X electric scooter models.
In an announcement made during January, Ather Energy said it was panning to expand into Pune, Mumbai, the Delhi-NCR region, and Hyderabad. Ather Energy had opened advanced bookings for their offerings and opened stores at Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Kolkata first as bookings were highest from these cities.
Ather Energy also announced that they would set up fast charging stations across the four cities over the next four months. The stations will be set up after the company starts deliveries of vehicles.
The company has also said that they have received dealership requests from other cities, in addition to over 2000 retail partnership requests.
Ather Energy plans to be present at a total of 10 cities by the end of this year, before expanding to a total of 30 cities by the end of 2022.
The company's 450X model is in high demand and can be booked for an amount of Rs 2,500 via Ather's website. The scooter features a 6kWh PMSM motor and a 2.9kWh Lithium-ion battery
The scooter offers a range of 116 kilometers over a single charge, and is able to accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds. The scooter also arrives with four riding modes - Eco, Ride, Sport, and Warp.
Other features on the Ather 450X include a 4G SIM card, Bluetooth connectivity, a seven-inch touchscreen instrument cluster, Android open source for map navigation, on-board diagnostics, and over-the-air software updates.
The scooter also arrives with auto indicator off, and guide-me-home lights. The 450X even supports smart helmets. Ather Energy also has a smartphone application that allows for users to check on charging status, riding statistics, offers live location and vehicle tracking as well.
Thoughts About Ather Energy's Expansion Into Four New Cities In India
Well, Ather Energy seems to be on track. They plan to expand into four more cities this year, and currently have stores at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, and Hyderabad. We are very impressed with their progress in the Electric Auto Industry.