- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Ather Energy has announced a new buyback scheme for its existing electric scooter customers in the country. The 'Assured Buyback' program has been launched for both 450X and the 450 Plus electric scooters sold in the market.
Ather promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership. On the other hand, the company has assured a buyback price of Rs 75,000 with the same condition. The company has also put a limit on the number of kilometres at 30,000km.
The second update from the company is its new leasing programme, which has now been revised making it more affordable for EV buyers in the country. The company is offering subscription plans with downpayment starting from Rs 25,000 and going all the way up to Rs 60,000 per month.
Monthly rentals, which is inclusive of insurance and routine service starts at Rs 3,900. Customers can choose to exit at any time during the tenure, after one year from the start of the leasing period.
The company has also announced a no-retainer fee at the end of the third-year of ownership, which is available to select customers. Ather Energy has partnered with Bangalore-based Autovert, an electric automotive financing firm to provide leasing service of its electric scooters.
The third update from the company will be the new pricing of its 450 Plus electric scooter. Ather has reduced the price of the 450 Plus by Rs 9,000 and the scooter now retails at Rs 1.39 lakh. The price has gone down by about 6 per cent.
Ather is also offering an exchange scheme for potential buyers looking to trade-in their old ICE powered two-wheeler. It will help reduce the initial commitment needed for potential EV buyers. There are a host of financial offers available for buyers as well such as low-interest scheme and more.
The fourth update from the company will be the new subscription plans announced by the company. The plans now offer 4 independent packs that the customer can choose from based on their usage, starting at Rs 125 per month.
The Ather subscription service includes Ather Connect Lite, Ather Connect Pro, Ather Service Lite and Ather Service Pro. In addition to this, the Ather Grid public charging points will be free until March 2021 for Ather owners.
Thoughts About The Ather Energy Announcing New Schemes For Customers & Potential Buyers
Ather Energy is providing its customers and potential EV buyers in the country a well-rounded package in the form of multiple ownership options. In addition to various ways of owning an Ather electric scooter, the company is also offering hassle-free ownership by providing various subscription plans.