- 14 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 15 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 17 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 17 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
- Finance 1 Year Fixed Deposits That Give Good Interest Rates
- News Chinese soldier held by India after he strayed into Ladakh handed back
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Ather Energy has announced that it's 450X electric scooter will now launch in Kozhikode as part of its phase 1 expansion. Earlier the company had announced that it will be launching in 10 cities. However, it now added Kozhikode as the 11th city to its list.
According to the company, the pre-orders, dealership requests, and also the volume of requests for test rides has resulted in including the new market in Phase 1 of their expansion.
By the end of the Q1 of 2021, Ather 450X will be on the roads of 11 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, and Kozhikode.
The company has announced that they are already looking for feasible locations along with partners to set up their fast charging public network - Ather Grid. This includes malls, coffee shops, restaurants, tech parks, and offices.
Ather Energy has confirmed that a popular cafe chain has already signed up to host Ather Grid at two of its outlets in Kozhikode. Ather Energy plans to set up at least 10 to 15 fast charging points in every city in Phase 1 before they begin the deliveries of the scooters.
Ather Energy has already installed 52 Ather Grid points in Bengaluru and Chennai, which can be used by other electric four-wheelers and two-wheelers as well. Ather 450X deliveries begin in November 2020 across the country — here are all details.
Ather Energy is setting up a new manufacturing facility that is expected to be commissioned by the end of this year. The new facility will span over 400,000 sq ft, which is designed to produce 100,000 units annually and is scalable to half a million units.
Ather was the first automobile company in India to improve its products via OTA updates. This includes new ride modes, new features and constantly improving the ride and ownership experience. So far, customers of Ather 450s have received six Over The Air (OTA) software upgrades, that has improved the scooter since its first launch.
Thoughts About The Ather Electric Scooters To Launch In Kozhikode During Phase 1 Sales Expansion
Demand for electric two-wheelers is growing at a rapid pace across the country. Ather Energy has decided to move aggressively with its phase 1 expansion by adding new cities and catering to the rising demand. The launch of electric scooter launch in Kozhikode is expected to happen early next year.