- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Ather Energy has announced that it's 450X electric scooter will now launch in Kozhikode as part of its phase 1 expansion. Earlier the company had announced that it will be launching in 10 cities. However, it now added Kozhikode as the 11th city to its list.
According to the company, the pre-orders, dealership requests, and also the volume of requests for test rides has resulted in including the new market in Phase 1 of their expansion.
By the end of the Q1 of 2021, Ather 450X will be on the roads of 11 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, and Kozhikode.
The company has announced that they are already looking for feasible locations along with partners to set up their fast charging public network - Ather Grid. This includes malls, coffee shops, restaurants, tech parks, and offices.
Ather Energy has confirmed that a popular cafe chain has already signed up to host Ather Grid at two of its outlets in Kozhikode. Ather Energy plans to set up at least 10 to 15 fast charging points in every city in Phase 1 before they begin the deliveries of the scooters.
Ather Energy has already installed 52 Ather Grid points in Bengaluru and Chennai, which can be used by other electric four-wheelers and two-wheelers as well. Ather 450X deliveries begin in November 2020 across the country — here are all details.
Ather Energy is setting up a new manufacturing facility that is expected to be commissioned by the end of this year. The new facility will span over 400,000 sq ft, which is designed to produce 100,000 units annually and is scalable to half a million units.
Ather was the first automobile company in India to improve its products via OTA updates. This includes new ride modes, new features and constantly improving the ride and ownership experience. So far, customers of Ather 450s have received six Over The Air (OTA) software upgrades, that has improved the scooter since its first launch.
Thoughts About The Ather Electric Scooters To Launch In Kozhikode During Phase 1 Sales Expansion
Demand for electric two-wheelers is growing at a rapid pace across the country. Ather Energy has decided to move aggressively with its phase 1 expansion by adding new cities and catering to the rising demand. The launch of electric scooter launch in Kozhikode is expected to happen early next year.