- 10 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 11 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 13 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 13 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link
- News Law violations cannot be condoned under pretext of human rights : India to UNHCHR chief
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Bengaluru-based smart electric two-wheeler makers, Ather Energy, has announced the delivery timelines of its flagship scooter, the 450X in India. Customers of the Ather 450X will start receiving their scooter from November 2020.
The company announced that the deliveries of the scooter will begin in a phase-wised manner across various cities in the country. The 450X was launched at the beginning of the year and is offered in subscription-based ownership and the conventional one-time payment scheme as well.
Starting from November, the Ather 450X will be delivered to customers in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune. Later in the same month, the company will also start delivering it in Kochi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune||Starting November 2020|
|Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad||Starting November 2020|
|Delhi, Mumbai||Starting December 2020|
|Coimbatore & other cities||Starting Q1 2021|
Customers in Delhi and Mumbai will be receiving their electric scooters starting from December 2020. For the rest of the cities including Coimbatore, the deliveries will start from Quarter 1 of 2021. The company aims to celebrate a green Diwali with the commencement of deliveries of electric scooter this festive season.
Speaking about the 450X delivery timelines announcement, Tarun Mehta, Co-founder & CEO, Ather Energy, said, "The pandemic did disrupt our timelines by a few months, but we have been able to get back on track with our plans. We used the time to refine our expansion plan and get the ball rolling on our go-to-market strategy. We have also been working very actively with our supplier partners to ensure minimal disruption in the supply chain."
He further added, "The excitement and the wait have been too long now we can't wait to get started. We will soon share more information on our dealer network and Ather Grid points across each city. The demand has been phenomenal, and we are sure with different ownership and purchase models that we will introduce, it will help consumers make the shift to electric with ease. Exciting times ahead."
The EV manufacturer also announced that it will be looking to set up new Ather experience centres across various cities. The company will be partnering with various premium brands for the setup process. To let people experience the vehicle, Ather will be aggressively promoting the vehicle on-ground and begin test rides starting October across all the markets.
Additionally, the company will also be setting up the Ather Grid fast-charging network before the commencement of deliveries in respective cities. Ather plans to set up 10 to 15 fast-charging stations across each city in phase 1, which will make for a hassle-free ownership experience.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Delivery Timelines Revealed
The two-wheeler segment in EV space is growing at a rapid pace in India. The company is looking to scale to 20 cities by the end of 2021 catering to the growing demand. The Ather 450X has been well-received in the country because of its exceptional performance that enables for hassle-free everyday use.