- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 6 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On The Massive Success Of Ghungroo Song: It Is All Hrithik; He Gets The Credit For It
- News Farmer leaders considering postponement of Feb 1 foot march to Parliament
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Ather Energy had revealed that it will start delivering 450X electric scooters soon in the Indian market. According to the company, the first batch of the 450X electric scooters is ready to be delivered to customers in Bangalore and Chennai.
The company has posted a new photo, where it showcases the 450X electric scooter production stock. The description from Ather Energy says "Already running out of space to store the first batch of #Ather450X scooters. Looking forward to deliveries kicking off really soon!"
According to an earlier report from the company, the Ather 450X will be delivered to customers in Bengaluru and Chennai at first. Other cities such as Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune are next in line to receive the electric scooters. The company will also start delivering it in Kochi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad later in November.
Delhi & Mumbai customers will start receiving their electric scooters from December 2020. For the rest of the cities including Coimbatore, the deliveries will start from Quarter 1 of 2021. The company aims to celebrate a green Diwali with the commencement of deliveries of electric scooter this festive season.
Speaking about the 450X itself, the electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The 450X electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Customers can also make use of the Ather smartphone application, which provides a host of information and lets the user control various functions of the scooter. This includes online service booking, ride statistics, finding Ather grid public charging stations, checking scooter charge status and more.
The Ather 450X electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green.
Ather has also announced a new buyback scheme for electric scooters. The company promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership. However, the scooter must have run under 30,000km for it to become eligible for cashback from the company.
In related news, the company has raised a fresh round of funding to help expand its manufacturing and sales operation in India — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Deliveries Starting Soon In India
The Ather 450X is among the most popular electric scooter in the country. The scooter offers top-notch performance with modern design and technology. The 450X is here to offer an ideal replacement to the conventional gasoline power electric scooter, just in time during the ongoing festive season in India.