- 3 min ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 8 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- News PM Modi attacks oppn parties over protests, says they are misleading farmers
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Low to continue as Germany head coach
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Ather Energy has announced the window to complete the payment process for 450X and 450 Plus in Bengaluru and Chennai. Customers who have pre-booked either of these scooters can complete the full-payment process in both cities.
The payment window is open from October 31, 2020. The company has promised to deliver these scooters within three weeks from the completion of the payment process. The company aims to add to the joyous moment during the festive season this year by delivering the scooter to its customers.
Speaking about the scooter, the flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor comes paired to a 2.61 kWh (usable capacity) battery pack. With every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
On the other hand, the 450 Plus electric scooter can travel a maximum of up to 70 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.4kWh usable battery pack. 1 kilometres worth of range is gained with every minute of charging time. The Ather 450 Plus can accelerate from 0 to 40kmph in 3.9 seconds.
The 450X features a host of smart features over the 450 Plus electric scooter. This includes instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
The Ather 450 Plus retails at Rs 1.39 lakh and the Ather 450X costs Rs 1.59 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Both scooters are offered in a range of three colour options: Grey, White & Green.
Ather has also announced a new buyback scheme for both scooters. The company promises to buyback the 450X scooter from its customers for a price of Rs 85,000 at the end of third-year of ownership.
While the 450 Plus customers will receive Rs 75,000 with the same condition. However, the scooter must have run under 30,000km for it to become eligible for cashback from the company.
Ather Energy has 37 fast-charging stations in Bengaluru and 13 in Chennai. It will also be installing the same at newer locations in Chennai like VR Mall Chennai, Sangeetha Mobiles, Chai Kings, SPR Food Street, and Mash Resto Cafe.
This phase of installations of Ather Grid will be live across 135+ locations by December 2020 in all the 11 cities that Ather Energy has announced its presence in. The charging infrastructure can be used by all-electric vehicles - four wheelers & two-wheelers to charge and will be free until March 2021.
Thoughts About Ather Announcing 450X and 450 Plus Full Payment Options
Ather Energy is all set to roll out the first batch of 450X electric scooter in Bengaluru and Chennai. The announcement has come just time with the Diwali festive around the corner in the country. Customers who have pre-booked the electric scooter will have another reason adding to festive celebrations.