- 18 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Sports Sanju Samson reveals reason behind his strange celebration after scoring fifty for Rajasthan Royals
- News Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Aprilia has unveiled its ultra-limited-edition Tuono V4 X motorcycle for the world. Only 10 examples of the motorcycle are being made by the brand. Aprilia has priced the motorcycle at 34,900 Euros, which translates to around Rs 30.51 lakh based on the current exchange rates.
However, the price of the motorcycle has become redundant as all the 10 examples have been sold out. Another highlight of the Tuono V4 X is that it is not street-legal, and only a track-spec model with top-of-the-line components from various brands.
Aprilia has used the expertise of the MotoGP team and the GP-spec bike to develop the limited edition Tuono V4 X. The current-racer Aleix Espargaro and team's test rider Lorenzo Salvadori rode the Tuono V4 X and were quite surprised by the performance despite its raised single-piece handlebar.
This is a direct result of insanely low weight that the motorcycle features. It tips the scale at just 166 kilograms, dry, which is only 1kg more than the RSV4 X, which was another limited edition motorcycle from the brand. Most components in the Tuono V4 X is using carbon-fibre.
Additionally, most components on the motorcycle are finished in aluminium. This includes clutch and brake levers, crankcase guard, footrests and fuel cap. Adding to the lightness of the motorcycle are Marchesini magnesium forged wheels shod with Pirelli racing slick tyres.
The Tuono V4 X is powered by the 1077cc V4 engine from the RSV4 1100 Factory. The engine produces 218bhp of power combined with the super light weight of 166 kilograms, and we end up with a power-to-weight-ratio of 1208hp per ton.
The insane power from the motorcycle is extracted with the help of Spring air filter, a full-system Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, a six-speed gearbox with slip-assist clutch and a two-way quick shifter; among other race-tuned electronics.
Handling the brutal power is made easier by the inclusion of a new front-wing that is lifted from the brand's GP-spec motorcycle. This provides huge aerodynamic stability at high speeds and in the critical phases of braking and throttle opening.
Additionally, it also features semi-active electronic suspension sourced from Ohlins. The braking on the motorcycle is done via Brembo T-Drive twin discs set up at the front and a single unit at the rear along with Brembo GP4-MS callipers at both ends.
The Aprilia Tuono V4 X comes equipped with a colour TFT instrumentation that features a lap timer that works along with an integrated GPS sensor. The limited-edition motorcycle features "Bol d'Or" graphics, that is inspired by the Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory, which took part in the 2006 edition of the legendary endurance race across the Alps.
Those 10 lucky people in the world can collect the motorcycle straight from the factory, who also have exclusive access to Noale racing department. Also, as a treat to the buyers, the company is offering KYT NX-Race helmet, with graphics inspired from the limited-edition motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Aprilia Unveiled Tuono V4 X Limited Edition Motorcycle
The standard Italian superbikes itself are generally extreme with insane power and technology. With the limited edition motorcycle, the insanity is dialled up to 11 offering maximum performance and top-notch components. All those 10 lucky customers now just need a racing track to experience the full potential of the motorcycle.