- 18 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Sports Sanju Samson reveals reason behind his strange celebration after scoring fifty for Rajasthan Royals
- News Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Ampere Electric, has launched new variants of its existing electric scooter range. According to the company, the new variants features several improvements to enhance the overall riding experience and providing more comfort to customers.
The company has added new variants to the following model in its line-up: Reo, Magnus, Zeal and V48. The new variant comes equipped with added features, improved range and enhanced load capacity depending on the model.
The new variants are now available at all the leading Ampere Dealership outlets in over 180 cities and towns across India with improved mileage and features. Here are the prices of new variants launched by the company:
|Magnus 60 (Slow speed)||₹49,999|
The brand's Reo model now received two variant with different battery technology. The new variant now comes equipped with features such as USB mobile charging and Ignition Start button.
While the brand's Elite model range now features improved load-carrying capacity & enhanced mileage. The electric-scooter is now available with lithium-ion or lead-acid battery pack and features a maximum riding range of around 65 kilometres on a single charge, depending on the variant.
The brand's popular electric-scooter model, Zeal EX has been upgraded to offer 10 per cent more mileage and smoother power delivery as well. On the other hand, the brand's entry-level model V48 now comes equipped with LED headlamps and tubeless tyres for better visibility and convenience in rural markets.
Speaking on the announcement, P Sanjeev, COO Ampere Electric said, "India is transitioning towards clean mobility and Ampere Electric is playing a significant role in accelerating the process. We have been actively listening to our customers, fan groups & channel partners utilizing COVID period for our advantage."
He further added, "With mileage obsession at its peak, an average customer needs longer distance per charge & this new range perfectly meets the requirement of both B2C & B2B customers. These new exciting offerings are designed keeping the latest technology offerings & are a testament of our endeavour to provide the best value for money especially for the savings conscious electric scooter buyer."
In recent news, Ampere Electric has also announced its partnership with OTO Capital and Autovert Technologies to enable faster adoption of EVs in the country. The company is providing unique financing & leasing options to help buyers make a purchase decision — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants
Ampere Electric launched new variants of its existing scooter line-up catering to customers looking for additional features and range. These new variants have arrived just in time during the ongoing festive season in India. The company is also providing attractive ownership options to help make the purchase decision.