- 13 hrs ago MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Vitrus Spotted Testing Once Again In India: Here Are All The Details!
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Bike Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 19 hrs ago BMW R nineT & R nineT Scrambler Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.75 Lakh
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 27, 2021: Play And Win Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Flaunts INR 25K Pink Saree Dress At Her Maldives Vacation And We Want It Too!
- News Case likely against Congress MLAs for manhandling Himachal Speaker
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Ajay Devgn To Begin Shooting For Alia Bhatt-Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Film From Today
- Finance CBDT Further Extends VivadSeVishwas Deadline
- Education Delhi University Convocation 2021: Check DU 97th Convocation Latest Updates
- Sports Tiger Woods in hospital: American great in 'good spirits' after follow-up procedures
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ampere Electric has announced a business partnership with eBikeGO, electric vehicle subscription platform. As part of the partnership, Ampere has bagged an order of 2,000 high-perfromance scooters from eBikeGO.
The partnership aims to cater to the growing demand for last-mile deliveries in the country. Scooters from Ampere will suit last-mile logistics delivery support required by e-commerce players.
With the latest partnership, Ampere Electric has announced that its presence is further strengthened in fast-growing B2B shared mobility service segment. Due to the ongoing pandemic, there is also a need for economical, simple plug & play IoT enabled zero-contact travel.
With the use of electric vehicles, it will help reduce pollution and compliments the multimodal transportation scenario in cities & metros. It's a win-win model for customers, rental companies & the e-mobility company Ampere who are ready to redefine last-mile logistics in new normal.
P Sanjeev, COO Ampere Electric says, "Our partnership with eBikeGO is a significant step towards catering the increasing last-mile delivery demands from leading e-commerce platforms in the country, wanting to deliver their goods always on time, through affordable and cleaner e-mobility solutions. We have established a strong technology & service support to enable fast-growing EV subscription platforms such as eBikeGO.
Our custom designed scooters provide unmatched performance & convenience. Ampere scooters have received good acceptance from leading e-commerce platforms in the country & we are committed to constantly innovate and lead this space in the future."
Mr Irfan Khan, Founder & CEO, eBikeGO explains, "The winning combination of Ampere vehicles and eBikeGO ‘s telematics and tech platform makes a valuable offering to power the EV ecosystem. As an EV start-up, our endeavour is to provide clean mobility solutions, Ampere is one of our trusted partners in our growth journey.
With easy rental options, now the consumer will have more choice to be on the go, even if they don't own a vehicle. We want to save the consumer from the hassle of vehicle ownership and maintenance. Through this alliance, we will enable the consumer to reduce their dependence on conventional fossil fuel-based vehicles, instead opt for clean and affordable e-scooters."
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Partnering With eBikeGO EV Subscription Service
Subcription-based vehicle ownership is becoming extremely popular in India. The new ownership will help buyers own a new vehicle with very less up-front costs. Additionally, most subscription service in the country will also take care of the vehicle maintenance along with insurance as well.