- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- News Kamala Harris to be sworn in as US Vice President
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ampere Electric has recently partnered with OTO Capital, which is India's first start-up to offer vehicle leasing plans for customers. However, customers can avail this leasing option from August 1, 2020, exclusively in Bangalore. Ampere plans are to extend this leasing service to Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Cochin by the end of this year.
Sumit Chhazed, Co-founder, OTO Capital stated, "Entering the electric vehicle market is a big win for our company. We encourage our customers who are opting for an environment-friendly option of transportation. The partnership with Ampere Electric has come at a time when consumers themselves are very conscious of the choices they make and the impact it makes on the planet. We hope to partner with all their dealers in the major cities to help buyers own their electric bikes at a lower cost."
So how can one avail this leasing option? It's simple, consumers can buy an Ampere electric two-wheeler at an affordable lease rental within 48 hours and all it requires is some quick paperwork. Consumers can book an Ampere scooter through the OTO Capital website or directly through the Ampere dealerships and can also get their scooter delivered at home.
P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Vehicles said, "We are happy to partner with OTO Capital to lease our range of bikes. This is an innovative model that will show promising results in the near future and change the way the auto industry operates with more affordable solutions. The association is in line with our efforts to support many prospective e-scooter buyers as they are stressed to save cost owing to the current crisis scenario."
How much will the Ampere scooter cost after leasing it? For example, if a customer is buying an Ampere Zeal model using other financial means it would cost them Rs 3,020 per month. But by opting the OTO Capital leasing, they will only have to pay Rs 2,220 per month. That means the customer will have to pay Rs 800 for their monthly instalment.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Ampere Electric And OTO Capital
Through this partnership, Ampere scooters will be able to attract more customers as they will have to pay less for their monthly instalment if they choose the OTO Capital leasing. Ampere offers a wide range of scooters that are stylish, fast and feature-loaded.