- 27 min ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 14 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 15 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Sports New Zealand vs West Indies: Kane Williamson scores career best 251
- Movies Tenet Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Just before rituals, Lucknow police stop inter-faith marriage
- Finance Airtel Shares Gain On Beating Jio In Monthly Mobile Subscriber Addition After 4 Years
- Technology Realme Buds Air 2 Gets FCC Certification Hinting Imminent Launch
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Education AYUSH Counselling Result 2020: Check AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Result Link
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
AlphaVector has recently announced the launch of its first e-bicycle in India - Meraki by Ninety One. The e-bicycle has been launched at a price of Rs 29,999. Furthermore, the e-bicycle requires no license and is aimed at encouraging millennials to reclaim the outdoors by leveraging the growing e-bike market in India.
With this launch of this e-bicycle, AlphaVector sets foot into the global e-bicycle market, praised to cross $38.6 billion in 2025. The company taps into the rapidly growing Indian electric 2-wheeler segment. The Meraki e-bicycle has already received 100 plus pre-booking registrations from cities like Mumbai, Banglore, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad.
Vishal Chopra, Co-Founder, AlphaVector, said, "We are excited to announce the launch of our flagship e-bicycle in India, which we believe is going through a Cycling Revolution. While the pandemic has piqued consumer interest in bicycles, innovation and customer-centricity will be the game-changers in this industry. With the launch of this e-bicycle, we are pedalling the extra mile for each of our riders in an effort to make their every ride better than the last. We also aim to contribute to the adoption of e-bicycles in India in line with the Government's initiative of introducing smart mobility and ultimately build smarter and sustainable cities for citizens."
Mechanically, the Meraki comes with a 250 watt, IP 65 (Waterproof) BLDC Motor that has a top speed of 25 km/h. The lithium-ion battery with 6.36AH will last 750 cycles of charging and comes with a 1-year warranty. One can charge the battery completely in 2.5 hours which offers up to 35 km at full charge. It comes with 4 driving modes - Pedal Assist, Throttle, Cruise and Pedal. Moreover, the key-lock switch helps avoid tampering and mischief as the bike cannot be turned on without key.
The Meraki will be available across 350+ cities in India through the company's strong retail network of 700 stores as well as online via the company website. It will be available in dual-tone colours such as Black-Red and Silver-Grey. Meraki also comes with a unique display including battery-level indication and PAS mode control & ergonomically designed button.
Thoughts About The Meraki E-Bicycle
By launching the Meraki e-bicycle in the Indian market the company has done a great thing, especially at such an attractive price. We hope that the Meraki sells in big numbers as it is a really stylish looking bicycle.