- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports Serena to face Sharapova in New York opener, Federer and Djokovic on a collision course
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Yamaha Motorcycles India has launched the 'Monster Edition' version of three of their products: two motorcycles and one scooter. This includes the Yamaha R15 V3.0, the Yamaha FZ-25 and the Yamaha Ray-ZR scooter.
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 Monster Edition motorcycle is priced at Rs 1.42 lakh; the Yamaha FZ-25 Monster Edition costs Rs 1.36 lakh and the Yamaha Cygnus Ray-ZR Monster Edition scooter has a price tag of Rs 59,028. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
All three models come with a special livery, inspired by the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Racing Team. This includes the YFZ-R1M racing motorcycle-inspired decals on the fairing, tanks and side panels.
It will also come with premium gold Yamaha Motor tuning fork logo, Yamaha racing speed block logo and the Monster brand logo. Along with this, all customers of the limited edition model will also receive a complimentary ‘racing branded' T-shirt as well.
Along with the launch of the MotoGP-inspired Monster livery motorcycles, Yamaha also announced the launch of the ‘Call of the Bue' season 2.
Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group, stated:
"The Season 2 of Yamaha's brand campaign will resound in the success of the brand through continued commitment of offering exciting, stylish and sporty mobility. The Call of the Blue 2.0 along with Monster Energy Yamaha Moto GP Limited Edition 2019 of two wheelers will further refine Yamaha's delightful experiences."
"The visual and sensory excitement of Yamaha's racing is unbeatable and it should find its way to the Indian roads by featuring the right combination of sportiness and style. The new limited edition from Yamaha is another reinforcement of commitment to its customers who relish the unique experience of being identified as sporty and racy with their two wheelers."
Apart from the cosmetic updates available on all three models, no other changes are made on the products. All three models will continue to carry forward the same mechanicals as on the standard variants, with the same power outputs as well.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Monster Edition Models
The Yamaha Monster Edition models are inspired from the brand's factory MotoGP racing team. The limited edition models with the special MotoGP livery will help Yamaha improve sales figures, by attracting more customers towards the brand in the Indian market.