- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports Serena to face Sharapova in New York opener, Federer and Djokovic on a collision course
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati India has confirmed two bookings of its flagship motorcycle, the Ducati Panigale V4 R. Only five units of the Panigale V4 R were allotted to India. The units have been booked by Ducati India's dealer North Star Automotive in Delhi-NCR and will be delivered in August this year.
The new Panigale V4 R is the most powerful road-legal production bike ever. The Panigale V4 R is powered by a 998cc V4 Desmosedici Stradale R engine. The engine pumps out a whopping 221bhp and 111Nm of peak torque and is paired to a six-speed manual gearbox. The Panigale V4 R tips the scale at 172 kgs!
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "The Panigale V4 R is a depiction of the finest Ducati precision and racing pedigree that delivers performance akin to a MotoGP bike. Bringing that experience in India marks a special chapter for Ducati. We are very excited and proud to have the Panigale V4 R on the Indian racetracks very soon. There is nothing quite like the Panigale V4 R and we are confident that it will disrupt the racing and riding experience for the superbike enthusiasts in the country. We are also looking forward to the Ducati V4 R making a strong statement at the upcoming superbike championships in India."
The Panigale V4 R features a new fairing incorporating wings elements of MotoGP origin. It also has race-grade Öhlins suspension with mechanical adjustment and an aluminium swingarm with an adjustable four-position axle. Moreover, the Front Frame has been modified to achieve the stiffness targets set by Ducati Corse.
Sanjeev Oberoi, Dealer Partner at North Star Automotive said, "It gives us pride and joy to share that first two units of Panigale V4 R have already been booked and will be delivered to the Ducatistis on the track; turf that is most capable of respecting our racing DNA. Being off to such a great start, we will strive to further enhance our portfolio and provide the best of Ducati experience to all our new and existing customers."
Thoughts On The Panigale V4 R
The Panigale V4 R is very expensive and carries a price tag of Rs 51,80,000 ex-showroom (Delhi) and only 5 units have been allocated for India. But, the enthusiasts who have really deep pockets, the V4 R will be an awesome collection for them. After all, it is the most powerful road-legal motorcycle produced to date.