- 33 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
TVS Motor has announced the launch of the Radeon Special Edition model in the Indian market. The new TVS Radeon special edition model is priced at Rs 54,665, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new special edition model for the TVS Radeon is part of the company's celebrations for the motorcycle winning the 'Commuter of the Year' award. The TVS Radeon is the most awarded commuter-level motorcycle in the Indian market. To celebrate the latest achievement, TVS has offered the Radeon with a number of updates.
The main update on the TVS Radeon Special Edition is the choice of two new colour options: Chrome-Black and Chrome-Brown. The motorcycle also comes with a host of additional features and equipment as well.
This includes chrome accents on the rear-view mirrors and carburettor cover, refreshed premium graphics, new metallic levers, updated thigh pad design and a new tank cushion with ‘R' embossed on it. The new Special Edition TVS Radeon also comes with front disc brakes offering a plush and comfortable ride as well.
The TVS Radeon was first launched in August 2018 and since then has performed extremely well in the Indian market. TVS has sold over 2 lakh units of the Radeon in the past one year, with consistent month-on-month sales.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP Marketing, Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, stated:
"TVS Radeon has generated unprecedented love from experts and consumers alike. Within its first year of launch over 2 lakh proud consumers are overjoyed with their Buland choice. The trust and love of such consumers only reaffirms our commitment to them."
"TVS Radeon, having won the appreciation of experts, became the most awarded motorcycle of the year. The special edition stays true to the TVS Radeon Buland DNA and celebrates its spirit. It adds comfort and premium distinctiveness with an unwavering eye on practicality."
The TVS Radeon special edition model comes powered by the same 109.7cc single-cylinder Dure-Life engine as on the standard models. The engine churns out 8bhp at 7000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000rpm. The motorcycle offers an impressive 69.3km/l from its 10-litre fuel tank.
Apart from the two new paint schemes available on the Special Edition model, the standard variant of the TVS Radeon also comes with a choice of 6 other colours: Pearl White, Metal Black, Golden Beige, Royal Purple, Volcano Red and Titanium Grey.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Special Edition Launch In India
The TVS Radeon is among the most popular commuter-level motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The TVS Radeon is offered with competitive pricing while also featuring a number of equipments as well. It rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor, Yamaha Saluto RX and the Honda CB Shine.