- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
TVS Motor has announced the launch of the Radeon Special Edition model in the Indian market. The new TVS Radeon special edition model is priced at Rs 54,665, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new special edition model for the TVS Radeon is part of the company's celebrations for the motorcycle winning the 'Commuter of the Year' award. The TVS Radeon is the most awarded commuter-level motorcycle in the Indian market. To celebrate the latest achievement, TVS has offered the Radeon with a number of updates.
The main update on the TVS Radeon Special Edition is the choice of two new colour options: Chrome-Black and Chrome-Brown. The motorcycle also comes with a host of additional features and equipment as well.
This includes chrome accents on the rear-view mirrors and carburettor cover, refreshed premium graphics, new metallic levers, updated thigh pad design and a new tank cushion with ‘R' embossed on it. The new Special Edition TVS Radeon also comes with front disc brakes offering a plush and comfortable ride as well.
The TVS Radeon was first launched in August 2018 and since then has performed extremely well in the Indian market. TVS has sold over 2 lakh units of the Radeon in the past one year, with consistent month-on-month sales.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP Marketing, Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, stated:
"TVS Radeon has generated unprecedented love from experts and consumers alike. Within its first year of launch over 2 lakh proud consumers are overjoyed with their Buland choice. The trust and love of such consumers only reaffirms our commitment to them."
"TVS Radeon, having won the appreciation of experts, became the most awarded motorcycle of the year. The special edition stays true to the TVS Radeon Buland DNA and celebrates its spirit. It adds comfort and premium distinctiveness with an unwavering eye on practicality."
The TVS Radeon special edition model comes powered by the same 109.7cc single-cylinder Dure-Life engine as on the standard models. The engine churns out 8bhp at 7000rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000rpm. The motorcycle offers an impressive 69.3km/l from its 10-litre fuel tank.
Apart from the two new paint schemes available on the Special Edition model, the standard variant of the TVS Radeon also comes with a choice of 6 other colours: Pearl White, Metal Black, Golden Beige, Royal Purple, Volcano Red and Titanium Grey.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Special Edition Launch In India
The TVS Radeon is among the most popular commuter-level motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The TVS Radeon is offered with competitive pricing while also featuring a number of equipments as well. It rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor, Yamaha Saluto RX and the Honda CB Shine.