- 49 min ago No Using Mobiles While Riding/Driving In Bangalore From 20th June — Hefty Fines Apply
- 1 hr ago Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- 2 hrs ago Ford Recalls The Endeavour SUV In India — Voluntary Inspection Of Faulty Airbag Inflators
- 2 hrs ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Movies Aadai Movie Review: An Amala Paul Show All The Way
- Technology Week 29, 2019 Launch Roundup - Realme X, Realme 3i, Vivo Y7s, Samsung Galaxy A80 and more
- Finance ITR Filing To Be Extended Due ToThese Reasons
- News BJP govt using Section 144 to hide shortcomings: Mayawati
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
TVS Motor Company has launched the Ntorq 125 Scooter Of The Year edition with a new colour. The scooter is now available in a Silver paint job and also sports the 'Scooter Of The Year' emblem.
The TVS Ntorq 125 has been priced at Rs 59,995 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Ntorq 125 has been one of the most successful products for TVS Motor Company. The scooter was launched in February 2018 and was loved by the young scooter buyers that TVS had targeted.
We rode the scooter soon after and came away really impressed as you can see in our first ride review of the TVS Ntorq 125. TVS sold more than 2 lakh units of the Ntorq 125 in under a year since it was launched.
The scooter even went on to win as many as nine prestigious awards, including the Scooter Of The Year Award. In order to celebrate this, TVS has now launched the Ntorq with the new colour and the emblem.
The Scooter Of The Year Emblem proudly adorns the apron at the front of the scooter. It is not just the new silver colour that will get this emblem, but all units of the scooter produced will come with the decal irrespective of the colour. This is the third colour addition to the TVS Ntorq 125.
TVS Motor company had launched the Ntorq with just the Matte Yellow, Matte White, Matte Green and Matte Red colours. The company then updated the line-up by launching Metallic Blue, Metallic Grey and Metallic Red colours. The Matte Silver colour launched today is an addition to the Matte finish line-up.
The rest of the scooter remains the same in terms of features and even design. The TVS Ntorq was India's first connected scooter and a smartphone could be paired to the digital instrumentation. It still remains the only petrol-powered scooter that can display navigational directions on the instrumentation.
It comes with other convenient features like a USB mobile phone charging socket under the seat, and LED lighting for the underseat storage area. The scooter is powered by a CVTi-REVV, air-cooled, 124.7cc, single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 9.2bhp and a peak torque output of 10.5Nm. It comes with a brilliant soundtrack and performance is better than most 125cc scooters in the market.
Thoughts On TVS Ntorq 125 Launched With New Matte Silver Colour
The TVS Ntorq 125 is braked by a disc brake up front and a drum brake at the rear. The scooter has a suspension setup that is by a large distance the best on any scooter we've ridden. Now, the new colour and scooter of the year emblem makes it more attractive.