- 11 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer TVS Motor Company has just announced a global event for performance motorcycle enthusiasts - MotoSoul. In association with TVS Racing, the company's factory racing team, MotoSoul is scheduled on 18 and 19 October 2019, and will be held at Vagator, Goa.
MotoSoul 2019 is the first of many MotoSoul events that TVS Motor Company wants to host. The event will be an annual affair, and the company says that the event is aimed toward establishing a strong connection with the Apache Owners Group and performance motorcycle enthusiasts across the world to celebrate their love for motorcycles.
Mr Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing for Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said "MotoSoul is our flagship initiative to create a differentiated platform for our global brand - TVS Apache."
"The brand has built a strong community of over 3.5 million customers across the globe with our differentiated customer experience initiatives such as Apache Owners Group, Apache Racing Experience & Apache Pro Performance," he added.
Mr Dighole also said, "MotoSoul is a culmination of the Apache Owners experience as well as an opportunity for global performance motorcycle enthusiasts to experience our products, interact with our racers, experts, and be united by their passion for motorcycling."
MotoSoul will feature a number of racing and adventurous activities, interactive sessions with national and international racing champions, and with the TVS Research & Development Team.
The event will also feature fun activities including a gala night on both the days. Participants of MotoSoul will also get to see exclusive showcasing of products from the TVS Motor Company.
TVS Motors has said that early bird online registrations will begin today at www.tvsapache.com/MotoSoul
The TVS Motor Company is one of India's largest manufacturers of two and three-wheelers. It is also the flagship company of the USD 8.5 billion TVS Group. The company believes in Championing Progress through Mobility.
The company has been around for generations and currently offer superior customer experience at touch points across 60 countries. TVS Motor Company is also the only two-wheeler company to have received the prestigious Deming Prize.
Thoughts About The TVS Motors Initiated MotoSoul Event
While we were thrilled that TVS was organizing an event like this, but we were unsure that the name MotoSoul was justified. From what we could tell, the event was open specifically for TVS motorcycles, owners of TVS motorcycles, and prospective owners. What about the lot of us who have other performance motorcycles — was the biggest questions we had.
The TVS Motor Company however, being somewhat faster than their motorcycles, have let us know that the event is open to every one! So if you have a performance motorcycle, any performance motorcycle, we hope we see you at Goa for MotoSoul 2019! We hope you're there even if you don't!
We're also absoulely sure that the name MotoSoul is justified.