- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
TVS Motor Company's premium motorcycle, the TVS Apache Series, created history by setting a new record for performing stunt at the highest altitude for the longest period of time. The performance has won them a place in the Asia Book of Records.
As part of the Apache Pro Performance X (APPX), three stunt riders riding the TVS Apache RTR 200 V performed for an hour and 30 mins at an altitude of 14,800 feet. The record-breaking show was pulled off in a controlled environment. The performance was part of the second edition of the North Chapter of Apache Owners Group (AOG) ride from Chandigarh to Spiti Valley.
The stunt riders entertained the crowd with their skills and know-how on their Apache motorcycles. Stunts like the Jesus Christ pose, pillion thrill-ride, 360 degree front wheelie, synchronized flower burnout, suicide burnout, and a mega bike burnout as the grand finale kept spectators enthusiastic and in high spirits.
Spectators were thrilled to witness the record setting feet at such a high altitude, and the stunt team was proud to display the capabilities of the TVS Apache RTR 200 V to its customers, and to potential customers. The 12 day AOG ride flagged off on 15th June from Chandigarh, with 25 Apache customers from across the country. The event will end at Spiti Valley today.
Back in 2017, the TVS Apache stunt team entered the record books with a non-stop 5-hour stunt show. This event was called the TVS Apache Pro Performance X - a step up from the popular Apache Pro Performance (APP).
A couple of weeks ago, on 09 June, 2019, the team broke their old record, creating a new one with a non-stop 6-hour stunt show at Pune. An initiative driven by TVS Racing, APP promotes performance prowess in a controlled environment. The idea behind these performances is the essence of the brand - Racing DNA Unleashed.
The first-generation TVS Apache was launched in 2005, and the motorcycle soon became a popular choice among youngsters. It was also rated as the best motorcycle in the Indian market. Over the years TVS added more to the portfolio, and now boasts of four models in the Apache line up - the RTR 160, the RTR 180, the RTR 200, and the TVS Apache RR 310.
This award-winning motorcycle series features learnings from the race track into its machines, and designs performance-oriented, technologically superior products aimed to create customer delight. TVS Motors has also created a series of initiatives to connect with their customer base.
Apache Racing Experience (ARE) is a platform where Apache owners get exclusive experience experiencing the racing DNA of their TVS motorcycles under the guidance of National Road Racing Champions from TVS Racing.
The TVS Apache Owners Group (AOG) has been created to be a common platform for customers to share their enthusiasm for motorcycling. AOG rides have been conducted in over 35 cities, with over 3000 participants. The brand also engages in performance shows such as Apache Pro Performance (APP) which create widespread customer engagement and taps potential customers.
Thoughts About The Record Set By The TVS Apache Stunt Team
Kudos on a job well done! We are very impressed with the motorcycles, and more impressed by the lads who are part of this stunt team. It is difficult to ride at those altitudes, let alone perform stunts. We're sure the team will outperform themselves in time to come.