- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 6 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 8 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Technology Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News Yeddyurappa plays cricket with party MLAs as ruling coalition gasps for survival
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
TVS Motors has launched the updated version of the Apache RR 310 in the Indian market. The new 2019 updated version of the flagship motorcycle from TVS Motors is now available with a price of Rs 2.27 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
As part of the update, TVS has added a 'Race-Tuned Slipper Clutch' to the 2019 Apache RR 310 while also introducing a new colour — Phantom Black. The slipper clutch allows the motorcycle to perform rapid downshifts, without any wheel hop or chain whip. TVS has also equipped the slipper clutch system with an Assist Function, locking the clutch plates tightly increasing clutch engagement while reducing the effort.
The new RT Slipper Clutch technology can also be retro-fitted onto existing customer motorcycles as it will be part of the RR 310's racing accessory. Existing customers can get the slipper clutch fitted onto their motorcycles at any TVS service centre in the country for a nominal price.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company stated,
"We are excited to introduce the Race Tuned (RT) slipper clutch on the TVS Apache RR 310 and I am confident that our existing and new customers will appreciate this performance upgrade. The super-premium motorcycle, which is seen as an ultimate track weapon, originates from our racing pedigree and boasts of industry-first features. Equipping it with this technology is a natural progression for the bike."
"We also want to expand this experience to our existing TVS Apache RR 310 customers, who will appreciate the enhanced racing dynamics. The new styling upgrades accentuate the racing stance of the motorcycle and create customer delight."
TVS Motors also presented the first Apache RR 310 with the RT (Race-Tuned) Slipper Clutch to their Brand Ambassador, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who stated,
"I have been associated with TVS Motor Company for over 12 years and my relationship with the company has only strengthened with each passing year. Being an avid bike enthusiast, I am excited to get the new TVS Apache RR 310 Slipper Clutch variant as it combines a stunning design with exhilarating performance. It is also a feeling of immense pride for me to own a super-premium bike from an Indian manufacturer. I wish the team all the very best for their future endeavours and look forward to hitting the road with my new motorcycle."
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been made to the motorcycle. The TVS Apache RR 310 continues to be powered by the same 312.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder reverse-inclined DOHC engine. It produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
It also continues to feature a host of features, including Bi-LED projector headlamps, dual-channel ABS system, vertical speedometer/tachometer and Michelin Pilot Street tyres.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR 310 Slipper Clutch Update
The TVS Apache RR 310 is the flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. It is offered with a host of features and equipment and now with the addition of a slipper clutch, TVS has made the motorcycle more attractive. The TVS Apache RR 310 continues to rival the likes of the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM RC390, Honda CB 300R and the BMW G 310 R in the Indian market.