- 51 min ago Suzuki Doorstep Sales & Service Program Introduced For Bike & Scooters In India
- 14 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- 15 hrs ago Honda City & Amaze Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- Finance Sensex Trades Higher, Tech Mahindra Top Gainer
- News Overhaul, expansion on cards as New Delhi BJP chief takes over
- Sports MotoGP season may start in Jerez on July 19
- Lifestyle Rakul Preet Singh, Katrina Kaif And Others’ Pretty Floral Dresses Are Perfect For Summer Parties
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Render Leaks Online; Remote Camera Control Expected
- Movies Paatal Lok Producer Anushka Sharma Says She Has Always Chased Unique Stories
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
TVS Motors has launched the updated version of the Apache RR 310 in the Indian market. The new 2019 updated version of the flagship motorcycle from TVS Motors is now available with a price of Rs 2.27 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
As part of the update, TVS has added a 'Race-Tuned Slipper Clutch' to the 2019 Apache RR 310 while also introducing a new colour — Phantom Black. The slipper clutch allows the motorcycle to perform rapid downshifts, without any wheel hop or chain whip. TVS has also equipped the slipper clutch system with an Assist Function, locking the clutch plates tightly increasing clutch engagement while reducing the effort.
The new RT Slipper Clutch technology can also be retro-fitted onto existing customer motorcycles as it will be part of the RR 310's racing accessory. Existing customers can get the slipper clutch fitted onto their motorcycles at any TVS service centre in the country for a nominal price.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company stated,
"We are excited to introduce the Race Tuned (RT) slipper clutch on the TVS Apache RR 310 and I am confident that our existing and new customers will appreciate this performance upgrade. The super-premium motorcycle, which is seen as an ultimate track weapon, originates from our racing pedigree and boasts of industry-first features. Equipping it with this technology is a natural progression for the bike."
"We also want to expand this experience to our existing TVS Apache RR 310 customers, who will appreciate the enhanced racing dynamics. The new styling upgrades accentuate the racing stance of the motorcycle and create customer delight."
TVS Motors also presented the first Apache RR 310 with the RT (Race-Tuned) Slipper Clutch to their Brand Ambassador, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who stated,
"I have been associated with TVS Motor Company for over 12 years and my relationship with the company has only strengthened with each passing year. Being an avid bike enthusiast, I am excited to get the new TVS Apache RR 310 Slipper Clutch variant as it combines a stunning design with exhilarating performance. It is also a feeling of immense pride for me to own a super-premium bike from an Indian manufacturer. I wish the team all the very best for their future endeavours and look forward to hitting the road with my new motorcycle."
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been made to the motorcycle. The TVS Apache RR 310 continues to be powered by the same 312.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder reverse-inclined DOHC engine. It produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
It also continues to feature a host of features, including Bi-LED projector headlamps, dual-channel ABS system, vertical speedometer/tachometer and Michelin Pilot Street tyres.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR 310 Slipper Clutch Update
The TVS Apache RR 310 is the flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. It is offered with a host of features and equipment and now with the addition of a slipper clutch, TVS has made the motorcycle more attractive. The TVS Apache RR 310 continues to rival the likes of the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM RC390, Honda CB 300R and the BMW G 310 R in the Indian market.