- 31 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- News 15 disqualified Cong-JDS Karnataka MLAs join BJP
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Hindi Rights: Mahesh Babu Proves To Be No Match For Ram Charan
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M20, Galaxy M30 Android 10 Update Likely On Cards
- Sports IPL 2020 Trade: Ajinkya Rahane to be traded by Rajasthan Royals with Delhi Capitals, claims report
- Lifestyle Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Top-selling bikes in India for September 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling bike models in the Indian market in the month of September 2019 has been released. The list showcases Hero continuing to dominate the sales with its Splendor and HF Deluxe commuter models.
The Hero Splendor continues to retain the tag of the best-selling bike in the Indian market yet again in September 2019. The entry-level commuter motorcycle managed to register 244,667 units of sales in September. This, however, is a drop of over 14% from its sales during the same period last year, when it recorded 285,508 units.
The Hero HF Deluxe comes in second place on the list. The HF Deluxe is another commuter motorcycle offering from India's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. The Hero HF Deluxe sold over 195,093 units last month; a small drop of 3% from 201,240 units in September 2018.
Honda motorcycles have managed to break into the top three with their CB Shine. The Honda CB Shine registered 88,893 units of sales in the previous month, a significant 10% improvement over sales in September 2018 when it registered 80,612 units.
The Bajaj Pulsar range and the Hero Glamour completed the top-five positions. The two motorcycles registered similar sales of 68,068 units and 62,016 units, respectively in September 2019. This is a drop of 23% for the Bajaj Pulsar and a 25% drop for the Hero Glamour motorcycle when compared to sales in September 2018.
Here is the top-10 best-selling bike list in India for September 2019:
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||1,95,093||2,01,240||-3.05|
|3||Honda CB Shine||88,893||80,612||10.27|
|10||Royal Enfiled Classic 350||29,376||44,021||-33.27|
The bottom-five on the list is occupied by the Bajaj CT100, Bajaj Platina, Hero Passion, TVS Apache and the Royal Enfield Classic 350. The Bajaj CT100 came in sixth with 51,778 units of sales; Bajaj Platina with 43,978 units and the Hero Passion 40,672 units to occupy seventh and eighth place in the top-10 list.
The bottom two on the list, the TVS Apache and the Royal Enfield Classic 350 registered similar units of sales at 29,887 and 29,376 to finish the top-10 list of bikes in India.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019
The list of top-selling bikes in India has been released for the month of September. The Hero Splendor and the HF Deluxe continue to lead the way, bringing in consistent month-on-month sales to the brand. Honda, however, seems to be improving although at a slow pace.