- 3 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 4 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 4 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 5 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB denies rift between players and coach
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The list of top-selling bikes in India for the month of April 2019 has been released. The list shows Hero MotoCorp dominating the sales in the month of April 2019 with their Splendor model range.
Hero is closely followed by other brand models such as the Honda CB Shine and the Bajaj Pulsar range. Below is the list of the top-10 motorcycles sold in the country during the month of April 2019.
|Rank ||Model ||April 2019 Sales |
|1 ||Hero Splendor ||2,23,532 |
|2 ||Hero HF Deluxe ||1,82,029 |
|3 ||Honda CB Shine ||82,315 |
|4 ||Bajaj Pulsar ||75,589 |
|5 ||Hero Glamour ||67,829 |
|6 ||Bajaj Platina ||67,599 |
|7 ||Hero Passion ||59,138 |
|8 ||Bajaj CT ||45,693 |
|9 ||TVS Apache ||43,499 |
|10 ||Royal Enfield Classic 350 ||35,196 |
Hero MotoCorp continued their dominance in terms of motorcycle sales with their Splendor and HF Deluxe models. The Hero MotoCorp recorded sales of 2,23,532 units of the Splendor and 1,82,029 units of the HF Deluxe.
Compared to the sales of the two motorcycles last month, Hero Splendor recorded a drop in sales number from 2,46,656 units. The Hero HF Deluxe, on the other hand, recorded a slight increase in sales from 1,46,162 units.
The third position in the top-10 bikes in India is taken up by the Honda CB Shine. The commuter motorcycle from the brand recorded 82,315 units in April 2019; a significant increase from 29,827 units in the previous month. The Honda CB Shine also moved up from 10th position in March to 3rd in April 2019.
Bajaj continues to take up a slot in the top-five with their popular Pulsar range of motorcycles. However they did record a drop in sales between March and April 2019, selling 75,589 units; a drop in sales by over 25,000 units.
The fifth motorcycle in the list was the Hero Glamour with sales of 67,829 units of sales recorded. The remaining positions have been taken up by the Bajaj Platina, Hero Passion, Bajaj CT, TVS Apache series and the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019
The list of top-selling bikes in India has remained pretty much unchanged from the previous month. However, there is a significant number of reshuffling in the top-10 list. Hero recently also launched three new motorcycles to the segment, which may further shuffle the list in the coming months.