- 3 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 3 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 3 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 4 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- News Tejashwi Yadav may be in England for cricket world cup, says RJD leader Amid encephalitis crisis
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Sports Rohit's career took off after 2011 World Cup snub, says former coach Lad
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Suzuki Motorcycles India is said to be working on a 250cc version of their popular Intruder cruiser motorcycle in the country. The new Suzuki Intruder 250 will be offered with a brand new chassis, along with a host of changes compared to the current 155cc model.
Suzuki recently launched the Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market, alongside the updated Gixxer SF (155cc). The new Suzuki Intruder 250 will carry forward the same engine, while receiving a bunch of other updates and changes.
The engine is in the form of a 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder unit producing 26.5bhp and 22.5Nm of torque. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox. According to ZgWheels, the new Suzuki Intruder 250 is expected to be launched in the country at the 2020 Auto Expo.
The new 250cc version of the Intruder will feature all the latest equipment such as LED headlamps, LED tail lights, forward-set foot pegs, low seats, easy-reach handlebars and a longer swingarm.
Ahead of the launch of the Intruder 250 in India, Suzuki will first introduce the naked street-fighter version of the Gixxer SF 250, called the Gixxer 250. The new Suzuki Gixxer 250 is expected to launch in India sometime later this year and will rival the likes of the KTM Duke 250 and Yamaha FZ 25 in the market — read our first ride review here.
The other mechanical bits on the upcoming Intruder 250 could be carried forward from the Gixxer SF 250. However, parts such as the telescopic front forks and the monoshock suspension could be tuned differently to suit the cruiser stance. It will also get the same braking and dual-channel ABS system as the fully-faired sports bike.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Intruder 250 In India
The Suzuki Intruder 250 once launched in the country will be the first and only quarter-litre cruiser offering in India. It will have no direct rivals, although it might take on the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 in the cruiser motorcycle segment. We can expect Suzuki to price the Intruder 250 in the range of Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 1.9 lakh, ex-showroom upon launch.
Note: Images used are for representational purposes only