- 1 min ago Royal Enfiled Meteor 350 Expected India Launch By June: Will Rival The Jawa 350
- 58 min ago Kia Sonet: Expected Launch Date in India, Price, Specs, Features & Competitors Explained
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- 19 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Lifestyle Chopra Sisters, Priyanka And Parineeti In White Pantsuit, Who Gave Better Formal Fashion Goals?
- Sports Batsmen or bowlers? Brett Lee reveals who will find it tougher to find rhythm post-coronavirus lockdown
- News Coronavirus outbreak: CM Chouhan claims doubling rate of COVID-19 cases stands at 21 days
- Movies How Amar Akbar Anthony Is A Bigger Hit Than Baahubali 2: Amitabh Bachchan Explains In Throwback Post
- Technology Moto G Fast Might Launch Soon With Triple Camera Setup
- Finance RIL Rights Issue: How To Get Queries Solved Over WhatsApp?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suzuki Motorcycles India have launched the MotoGP edition of their recently introduced Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 MotoGP edition is priced at Rs 1.71 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new MotoGP edition of the Gixxer SF 250 comes with brand's racing team colours and sponsor decals. This includes the Suzuki Racing Blue paint scheme of the 2019 GSX-RR motorcycle. It also comes with Ecstar decals as well as the distinctive pinstriping on the wheels.
Mr. Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. stated:
"Following the success of Gixxer SF 250, we are thrilled to launch the MotoGP edition of Gixxer SF 250 that asserts Suzuki's racing DNA. The Suzuki Racing Blue colour has always been the identity of Suzuki's spirit and passion for racing."
"The contemporary styling coupled with sporty design and high-performance engine powered with innovative SOCS technology further enhances the racing character of the motorcycle. We are sure that the motorcycle will be received with the same enthusiasm as the other variants of the Gixxer brand."
Apart from the new Factory Racing team-inspired livery and the decals, no other changes have been made to the Gixxer SF 250. The motorcycle continues to be offered with the same 249cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 26.5bhp @ 9000rpm and 22.6Nm of peak torque @ 7500rpm. The engine further comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Gixxer SF 250 MotoGP edition also sports the same set of suspension and brakes as the standard model. This includes telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear.
Braking is handled by single disc at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch radial tubeless tyres at both the front and rear with 110/70 and 150/60 profiles, respectively.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 also comes with a host of features. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, sporty dual muffler, brushed-finish alloy wheels, rear tyre hugger and a fully-digital speedometer as well.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 MotoGP Edition
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 was launched in India a few months back. This is the first quarter-litre motorcycle offering from the brand in the Indian market. The MotoGP edition of the motorcycle has now been launched in order to help the Japanese brand attract more customers towards its product. The Suzuki GixxerSF 250 rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 250, Honda CBR 250 R, TVS Apache RR310, KTM RC200 and the Yamaha FZ25.