- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
In India, the two-wheeler space is very vast; reason being the ability to easily commute in heavy traffic.
According to the spy pictures from Motoroids, Suzuki will soon be launching the Burgman Street with a new Matte black paint scheme. The scooter is currently available in 3 engaging colours - metallic matte fibroin grey, glass sparkle black and pearl mirage white.
The new Matte black version of the Burgman was snapped at a dealership somewhere in India and is expected to launch soon. The Burgman Street 125 is priced at Rs 70,878 ex-showroom (Mumbai) and the new Matte black scooter will be priced around the same range.
Speaking about the design, the Burgman 125 borrows its styling cues from its elder sibling, the Suzuki Burgman 650, which is only available in international markets. Also, the scooter shares its underpinnings from the Suzuki Access 125.
The Burgman street gets a full LED headlight unit with DRLs upfront and LED taillights also. The scooter also gets a fully digital instrument cluster. There is a lot of storage space available with this scooter, but the only disappointing part is that it gets small wheels when compared to its sheer size.
Powering the Burgman Street is the same engine as on the Access 125 - a 124 cc, single-cylinder engine which makes 8.6bhp and 10.2Nm of peak torque. This engine has got a good mid-range and this makes overtaking easy in urban road conditions.
Thoughts on the Matte Black Suzuki Burgman
The Suzuki Burgman Street looks good, rides smoothly and handles excellently. The scooter is low maintenance and the service provided by the Suzuki dealership is excellent. Now, we are sure that this new paint scheme will surely attract more buyers.