- Movies Malaika Arora Reacts To Being Trolled For Dating Arjun Kapoor & Dealing With Negative Comments!
- Technology Amazon Plans Expansion: Will Buy 49% Stake In Future Coupons
- Lifestyle Gauahar Khan Looks Class Apart In Her Glamourous Golden Dress
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Finance IndiGo Launches Non-Stop Flights To China
- Sports RCB appoint Hesson as director of cricket operations, Katich named head coach
- News Spicejet crew falls down during push-back in Mangaluru airport
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched a new paint scheme for their popular Burgman Street 125 scooter in the Indian market. The Burgman Street 125 maxi-scooter is now available with a new 'Matte Black' paint scheme, priced at Rs 69,208, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Devashish Handa, Vice President, SMIPL, stated,
"Building on its existing popularity, we have introduced the Matte Black colour of Burgman Street that augments its style quotient and gives an unmatched road presence with a sportier and bold look."
"Suzuki Burgman Street has created a special place in the 125cc scooter segment in India by offering its unique value proposition and international big scooter heritage. Redefining luxury riding with comfort and style, Burgman Street continues to be the ultimate urban scooter, offering a captivating ride to the customers."
Apart from the additional colour scheme, the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 remains unchanged otherwise. It continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.4bhp at 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm at 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to a continues variable transmission (CVT) while also featuring Suzuki's patented ‘Eco Performance' technology.
The suspension on the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is through a telescopic fork set up at the front and hydraulic type at the rear. Braking is handled by disc and drum brakes at the front and rear, respectively. The scooter rides on 90/90 R-12 front and 90/100 R-10 rear wheels, both tubeless tyres.
The scooter also comes with a host of features, including LED headlamps and positioning lights, LED taillights, body-mounted windscreen, fully-digital instrument cluster and Suzuki's version of CBS (combi-braking system).
Apart from the additional Matte Black paint scheme, the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is also available in three previously available colour options: Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey, Gloss Sparkle Black and Pearl Mirage White.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Matte Black
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is a popular scooter in the Indian market. It goes up against the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125, Honda Activa 125 and the Honda Grazia. The Burgman Street 125 manages to bring in decent sales volume for the brand in the Indian market, although not as much as its sibling, the Access 125 in the segment.