- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 6 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 8 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 23 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Finance PM Modi Inaugurates Kisan Suryoday Yojana In Gujarat
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK's Imran Tahir gives spin masterclass to Royals' Riyan Parag
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Get Married In Gurudwara
- News Deadline for filing returns by individual taxpayers extended till Dec 31
- Lifestyle 3 Eye Make-up Looks To Steal From Lakme Fashion Week 2020
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited has just unveiled its fist BS6 compliant, 2020 Suzuki Access 125cc scooter. The event also marks the company's move from BS4 to BS6 emission standards.
The all-new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 will sport new features that include Eco-Assist Illumination that helps achieve better fuel efficiency, an external fuel filler cap, a redesigned LED headlamp, and a fuel-injected engine.
Suzuki says that the new LED headlamp will offer better throw and a wider beam along with better illumination for riding in the night. Also available will be a Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Special Edition model that will feature a USB socket for charging smartphones on the go.
The scooter's upgraded 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine produces 8.6bhp of power and 10Nm of torque. In comparison the BS4 models produce 10.2Nm of torque.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India, said, "We are thrilled to announce our first BS6 product way ahead of the regulation enforcement deadline of 1st April."
"For more than a decade now, Suzuki Access 125 has been among the segment's top-selling scooter known for its performance and popular tagline as 'Kam Peeta Hai', and has enjoyed immense love and support from the customers in the country," he added.
The company is confident that the all new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 model will be a hit, and will be like more than the current BS4 compliant models. Suzuki says that the new features will enhance the over-all riding experience for customers and potential buyers.
The current-generation Suzuki Access is priced at Rs 59,994 (ex-showroom, India), and we expect the BS6 version to carry a premium of roughly between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000. However, we do need to wait for an official statement.
Thoughts About The All New Suzuki Access BS6
The Access has been a fantastic seller for Suzuki right from when it was launched. It also is the best-selling 125cc scooter in the country. The BS6 model looks more retro, something that is a much sought after scooter style in India. We expect the new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 to perform just as well as the out-going models.