- 48 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 2 hrs ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 3 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- News No trees to be cut in Mumbai's Aarey colony for 15 days: Bombay HC amid protests
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Describes Katrina Kaif’s Backless Maroon Gown In An Epic Way!
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new variant of the Access 125 in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 now comes with alloy wheels on the drum brake variant and is priced at Rs 59,891. There is also a special edition variant available priced slightly higher at Rs 61,590. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Devashish Handa, VP Sales, Marketing & After-Sales, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. stated,
"We are delighted to introduce the new alloy wheel with drum brake variant of Suzuki Access 125. Lately, we have witnessed increased demand for alloy wheel option, and the new variant is launched keeping customer preference in mind. Suzuki Access 125 has proven its mettle and emerged as a preferred family scooter in India. We are hopeful that the new variant will add more customers to Suzuki family."
Apart from the additional alloy wheels on the drum brake variant, no other changes have been made. The Suzuki Access 125 alloy wheel with drum brake variant is available in a range of four paint schemes: Pearl Deep Blue, Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Matt Fibroin Gray and Pearl Mirage White.
The new special edition Suzuki Access 125 is also offered with four exclusive paint schemes. This includes Matte Black, Metallic Sonic Silver, Pearl Mirage White and Matte Bordeaux Red.
The new variant of the Suzuki Access 125 continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.7bhp at 7000 rpm and 10.2Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm.
The new Suzuki Access 125 also comes with a host of features. This includes Suzuki's easy-start system, enlarged foot board, large seat, stylish headlamps and a digital meter which offers an oil change indicator and dual trip meter as well.
Suzuki also offers Combi-Braking System (CBS) as standard across all variants while also offering central locking and a unique safety shutter as well.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Access 125 New Variant
The Suzuki Access 125 new variant with the alloy wheels with drum brakes allows the brand to offer a larger variety of options to the customer. The Suzuki Access 125 is already one of the most popular scooters in the 125cc segment in the Indian market and rivals the likes Honda Activa 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the TVS NTorq 125 in the Indian market.