- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 55: Tamil Thalaivas Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new variant of the Access 125 in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 now comes with alloy wheels on the drum brake variant and is priced at Rs 59,891. There is also a special edition variant available priced slightly higher at Rs 61,590. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Devashish Handa, VP Sales, Marketing & After-Sales, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. stated,
"We are delighted to introduce the new alloy wheel with drum brake variant of Suzuki Access 125. Lately, we have witnessed increased demand for alloy wheel option, and the new variant is launched keeping customer preference in mind. Suzuki Access 125 has proven its mettle and emerged as a preferred family scooter in India. We are hopeful that the new variant will add more customers to Suzuki family."
Apart from the additional alloy wheels on the drum brake variant, no other changes have been made. The Suzuki Access 125 alloy wheel with drum brake variant is available in a range of four paint schemes: Pearl Deep Blue, Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Matt Fibroin Gray and Pearl Mirage White.
The new special edition Suzuki Access 125 is also offered with four exclusive paint schemes. This includes Matte Black, Metallic Sonic Silver, Pearl Mirage White and Matte Bordeaux Red.
The new variant of the Suzuki Access 125 continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.7bhp at 7000 rpm and 10.2Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm.
The new Suzuki Access 125 also comes with a host of features. This includes Suzuki's easy-start system, enlarged foot board, large seat, stylish headlamps and a digital meter which offers an oil change indicator and dual trip meter as well.
Suzuki also offers Combi-Braking System (CBS) as standard across all variants while also offering central locking and a unique safety shutter as well.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Access 125 New Variant
The Suzuki Access 125 new variant with the alloy wheels with drum brakes allows the brand to offer a larger variety of options to the customer. The Suzuki Access 125 is already one of the most popular scooters in the 125cc segment in the Indian market and rivals the likes Honda Activa 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the TVS NTorq 125 in the Indian market.