- 27 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- News Cannot be in permanent lockdown: Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Bharti Singh Reveals She Was With Kapil's Wife During Her Delivery; Was The First To Hold The Baby
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Steelbird Tyres has just launched a new roadside assistance service called Puncture Doctor. Steelbird says the RSA is present across the country, and the primary function of this is RSA is to repair flat tyres.
According to the Financial Express, the pilot project was kick started in Kerela and the North East region of India in December last year, and is now available to customers across the country. Steelbird claims it will be a round-the-clock service which customers can avail via a toll-free number.
Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International, said, "The service was born the anxiety two-wheeler riders face in case of a flat tyre situation. Instead of wasting time looking for help nearby which often doesn't work out, customers can call for help on the spot. The matter also involves personal safety."
Steelbird Tyres has tied up with tyre repair shops at several locations, and is working with them on revenue sharing basis. The financial parts have been decided on the basis of augmenting each other's business. Through this road side assistance service, the company also hopes to empower the puncture shop owners, tyre shop owners in tier II and tier III cities to generate more revenue by increasing their customer base.
Mr Kapur added, "Steelbird Tyres, whose brand philosophy is to make people reach places with freedom of mind and the power to go beyond, articulates the very thought in its brand expression 'Soar like a bird'. Unhindered, unshackled, without worry and inhibition, 2-wheeler tyre customers are discovering a new joy in their ride. Indeed the best cure for a flat tyre on the road is Puncture Doctor. So go ahead, soar like a bird. Steelbird is behind you."
The company claims it has received a positive response from several states in north India, including Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, and Delhi-NCR. In other news, Steelbird Tyres recently launched its new range of tyres - Revolve, Orbit, Infinity, Ranger, Ferro and Voyager - in Kerala.
Thoughts About The Steelbird Road Side Assistance
Now why on earth did we not think of this? What a brilliant idea. Flat tyres are the worst thing a lone-ranger biker can experience. The time lost, in terms of hours and mental agony is frustrating. An RSA for flat tyres is definitely needed, and the whole motorcycling community will be very grateful to Steelbird for launching a service like this.