- 3 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 4 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 4 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 4 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB denies rift between players and coach
- News Tejashwi may be in England for cricket world cup, says RJD leader amid encephalitis crisis
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Steelbird Tyres has just launched a new roadside assistance service called Puncture Doctor. Steelbird says the RSA is present across the country, and the primary function of this is RSA is to repair flat tyres.
According to the Financial Express, the pilot project was kick started in Kerela and the North East region of India in December last year, and is now available to customers across the country. Steelbird claims it will be a round-the-clock service which customers can avail via a toll-free number.
Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International, said, "The service was born the anxiety two-wheeler riders face in case of a flat tyre situation. Instead of wasting time looking for help nearby which often doesn't work out, customers can call for help on the spot. The matter also involves personal safety."
Steelbird Tyres has tied up with tyre repair shops at several locations, and is working with them on revenue sharing basis. The financial parts have been decided on the basis of augmenting each other's business. Through this road side assistance service, the company also hopes to empower the puncture shop owners, tyre shop owners in tier II and tier III cities to generate more revenue by increasing their customer base.
Mr Kapur added, "Steelbird Tyres, whose brand philosophy is to make people reach places with freedom of mind and the power to go beyond, articulates the very thought in its brand expression 'Soar like a bird'. Unhindered, unshackled, without worry and inhibition, 2-wheeler tyre customers are discovering a new joy in their ride. Indeed the best cure for a flat tyre on the road is Puncture Doctor. So go ahead, soar like a bird. Steelbird is behind you."
The company claims it has received a positive response from several states in north India, including Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, and Delhi-NCR. In other news, Steelbird Tyres recently launched its new range of tyres - Revolve, Orbit, Infinity, Ranger, Ferro and Voyager - in Kerala.
Thoughts About The Steelbird Road Side Assistance
Now why on earth did we not think of this? What a brilliant idea. Flat tyres are the worst thing a lone-ranger biker can experience. The time lost, in terms of hours and mental agony is frustrating. An RSA for flat tyres is definitely needed, and the whole motorcycling community will be very grateful to Steelbird for launching a service like this.