- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports No point shortlisting Jonty Rhodes if he isn't first choice, MSK Prasad makes it clear
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Royal Enfield has launched the 2019 Bullet 350X in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Bullet 350X is available in two variants: 350X Standard and 350X ES. The standard variant is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh while the 350X ES is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.21 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Vinod K Dasari, CEO, Royal Enfield, stated:
"It has been our constant endeavour to build greater accessibility for discerning customers and widen our footprint in India. We have witnessed significant demand across smaller towns and cities which are showing tremendous potential for growth and are soon becoming a huge market for middle-weight motorcycle segment."
He further added, "Motorcycling aspirants in these towns are quickly catching on the trend of leisure motorcycling. With an intent to significantly expand our reach and build a robust network into these towns and cities, we are happy to announce the launch of 250 new Royal Enfield Studio Stores. We have definite plans to increase this further by the end of this fiscal."
The new Bullet 350X and 350X ES mostly come with just cosmetic updates over the standard model. This includes, new vibrant paint schemes, newly designed ‘Royal Enfield' logo on the tank and the replacement of all the chrome with blacked-out fitments.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X is offered with three new colours: Bullet Silver, Sapphire Blue and Onyx Black. Similarly, the Bullet 350X ES is also offered with three new paint schemes. This includes Regal Red, Royal Blue and Jet Black.
Apart from the above mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made. Both the Royal Enfield Bullet 350X and 350X ES continue to be powered by the same 246cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine.
It produces 19bhp and 28Nm of peak torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox. The engine is still BS-IV compliant, with Royal Enfield still said to be working on the new emissions update.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X & 350X ES
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X and 350X ES are now the most affordable models in the Chennai-based bike manufacturer's product lineup. With the auto industry experiencing a slowdown in terms of sales, Royal Enfield is hoping that these new products will help them get back on track soon.