- 17 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Lifestyle Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Royal Enfield has launched 16 exhaust options for the Classic 350 model. The exhausts are road legal, and meet both emission and noise pollution norms that have been set by the government. The exhausts can be mounted on engines that are BS-III and BS-IV compliant.
The just-about launched OEM exhausts are built out of stainless steel, and are lighter by about 40 percent as compared to the stock exhaust that are featured on the Classic 350 motorcycle.
Here is the list of OEM exhausts that Royal Enfield is currently offering:
The Peashooter End Cap
This range of exhaust look fairly similar to the infamous Indori exhaust end caps that a lot of folk install on their motorcycles. Buyers have the option of an all-black, an all silver, and two options for silver and black. The Peashooter End Caps are priced at Rs 3,600.
The Straight Cut End Cap
The Straight Cut End Caps are basically exhaust that have been cut before the bulb tapers in to the end-pipe. The exhausts look fantastic and will definitely add style to the Classic 350. Buyers have the option of an all-black, an all silver, and two options for silver and black. These exhaust caps are priced at Rs 3,450.
The Slash Cut End Cap
Essentially the straight cut end cap that is finished at an angle at the end. We think these exhausts will the most sought after ones off all the 16 RE is offering. Buyers have the option of an all-black, an all silver, and two options for silver and black. These exhausts are priced at Rs 3,300.
The Tapered End Cap
Again, these exhaust are essentially the straight cuts that taper at the end. Colour options include all black, all silver, and two options for the silver and black combination. These exhausts are priced at Rs 3,450.
The Touring Mirrors
Most riders agree that the stock mirrors on the Classic 350 are pointless. The mirrors do their job, but the excess vibration on the motorcycle deem them useless. RE has launched mirrors that are forged and machined with aluminum to offer strength and stability. The touring mirrors are priced at Rs 4,000.
This accessory is great for those who ride on rough terrain. The sumpguard protects the engine and the lower frame rails from rocks and debris. A good addition for long distance riders as well RE has priced the sumpguard at Rs 2,650.
The Hand Guard Kit
Royal Enfield also offers a robust injection molded hand guard kit. The primary function of the hand guard kit is to protect the brake and clutch levers in case of a fall. RE says the hand guards also help reduce fatigue. The hand guard kit is priced at Rs 2,200.
In addition to the above, Royal Enfield also offers other accessories for the Classic 350 motorcycle. These accessories include pannier mounts, military panniers, seat covers, and a headlight visor among others. To know more about these accessories, click here.
In related news, Royal Enfield recently announced the ‘Make Your Own' program for its Classic 350 motorcycle. The program is valid only for customers who buy new motorcycles, and is currently offered at Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, and Hyderabad. To know more about the program, click here.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield Launching Exhausts For The Classic 350
This is great news for those who like to install aftermarket exhausts on their motorcycles. Since RE has launched these exhaust, customers need not worry about losing warranty. We think this is something the company should have done years ago. The aftermarkets segment is a massive business that OEMs are really missing out on.