- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Revolt RV300 and RV400 electric bikes launched in India. Revolt Motors has introduced two new electric motorcycles in the Indian market: RV300 and RV400. The Revolt RV400 electric motorcycle is further available in two variants: Base and Premium.
Pricing for the Revolt electric motorcycles comes with a very unique payment scheme. This includes a monthly subscription-like payment. The Revolt RV300 will be offered with a monthly payment scheme of Rs 2999.
Among the two variants of the RV400 electric motorcycle, the base variant is offered with a monthly payment of Rs 3499 and the premium variant is offered with a payment of Rs 3999 per month.
Bookings for the Revolt electric motorcycles at company dealerships will start from tomorrow. The electric motorcycle will initially be available only in Delhi and Pune. Deliveries of both motorcycles will begin from next month.
Both electric motorcycles from Revolt Motors come with a host of technology features. This includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillamps, fully-digital instrument cluster, smart key, keyless ignition and a world's first voice-activated bike start technology.
Both offerings will also come with AI-enabled technologies. This includes geofencing, live vehicle tracking, charging-station location, turn-by-turn navigation and real-time vehicle & battery diagnostics.
The electric bikes also come with in-built speakers, which replicate four pre-programmed exhaust notes. Riders can also load custom exhaust notes onto the app as well.
The Revolt RV300 is equipped with a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike is said to offer a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
The Revolt RV400 will be equipped with a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW rated electric motor. The electric bike is said to produce 170Nm of torque from its battery pack.
This electric motorcycle will is said to have a top speed of 85km/h and offer a maximum range of 156km on a single charge. The Revolt electric bikes are also offered with three riding modes: City, Eco and Sport.
The suspension on the motorcycle is through USD front forks at the front and an adjustable mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking is handled by 240mm discs at both ends, supported by CBS (Combi-Braking System) and regenerative braking system as well.
In terms of charging facilities, Revolt Motors will offer its customers four different methods of charging their RV300 and RV400 electric bikes: Home-Charging, Removable Battery Pack, Mobile Battery Stations and Battery Home Delivery — here are all the details of how each of them works.
The RV300 will be available in two colour options: Neon Black and Smokey Grey. The Revolt RV400 electric motorcycle will also be offered in two different paint schemes of Rebel Red and Cosmic Black.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV400 Electric Bike Launched In India
Revolt Motors have launched the country's first AI-enabled electric bikes in the Indian market. Initially available in Delhi and Pune initially, the brand is planning aggressively to expand to other cities as well. The Revolt RV300 and the RV400 will take on the upcoming electric motorcycles such as the Ultraviolette F77 and the Emflux 2 in the Indian market.