- 11 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 11 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 14 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News 17 ministers to be sworn into BSY led Karnataka govt: Full list here
- Technology OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro To Launch On September 26th In India
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle start-up is all set to introduce its first product in the Indian market, the RV 400. The electric motorcycle was unveiled last month, with pre-bookings having already begun, both on the company website and Amazon.in.
Revolt Motors has now confirmed that the RV400 — the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. Deliveries of the motorcycle are said to begin soon after the launch.
The Revolt RV 400 electric motorcycle will be available in a phase-wise manner. Bookings for the motorcycle began on the 25th of June and is currently available for Delhi and Pune. The company will expand to other cities in India at a later stage. Bookings for the Revolt RV 400 can be done with a token amount of Rs 1000.
The Revolt RV 400 comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlights, LED taillights, LED DRLs, fully-digital instrument cluster and a host of other features. The motorcycle can also be synced with the Revolt app on the smartphone, which provides additional AI-features as well.
Some of these additional features include live vehicle tracking, geo-fencing, real-time vehicle diagnostics, locating the bike on the app, remotely start the bike and four different exhaust notes.
Revolt Motors is yet to officially announce the exact specifications of the RV 400. However, they have revealed that the electric motorcycle is capable of doing 156km on a single charge while reaching a top-speed of 85km/h — here are the top things to know about the Revolt RV 400.
Revolt will also introduce a number of unique ways of charging the batteries. This includes plug-in charging, removable battery pack, swappable battery stations and battery home delivery as well.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV 400 India Launch Date
The Revolt RV 400 will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. The motorcycle will be the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycles. The RV 400 is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle currently has no direct rivals in the Indian market.