- 9 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 11 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 13 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 15 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- News McDonald's faces outrage over Halal Vs Jhatka row, #BoycottMcDonalds trends on twitter
- Finance Markets To Surge Following Withdrawal Of Surcharge On Capital Gains
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 14 Box Office Collections: Expected To Have Collected Rs 97 Crore Worldwide!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle start-up is all set to introduce its first product in the Indian market, the RV 400. The electric motorcycle was unveiled last month, with pre-bookings having already begun, both on the company website and Amazon.in.
Revolt Motors has now confirmed that the RV400 — the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. Deliveries of the motorcycle are said to begin soon after the launch.
The Revolt RV 400 electric motorcycle will be available in a phase-wise manner. Bookings for the motorcycle began on the 25th of June and is currently available for Delhi and Pune. The company will expand to other cities in India at a later stage. Bookings for the Revolt RV 400 can be done with a token amount of Rs 1000.
The Revolt RV 400 comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlights, LED taillights, LED DRLs, fully-digital instrument cluster and a host of other features. The motorcycle can also be synced with the Revolt app on the smartphone, which provides additional AI-features as well.
Some of these additional features include live vehicle tracking, geo-fencing, real-time vehicle diagnostics, locating the bike on the app, remotely start the bike and four different exhaust notes.
Revolt Motors is yet to officially announce the exact specifications of the RV 400. However, they have revealed that the electric motorcycle is capable of doing 156km on a single charge while reaching a top-speed of 85km/h — here are the top things to know about the Revolt RV 400.
Revolt will also introduce a number of unique ways of charging the batteries. This includes plug-in charging, removable battery pack, swappable battery stations and battery home delivery as well.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV 400 India Launch Date
The Revolt RV 400 will go on sale in the Indian market on the 7th of August. The motorcycle will be the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycles. The RV 400 is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle currently has no direct rivals in the Indian market.