- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited has just announced pre-bookings for the company's first electric motorcycle, the Revolt RV400, on Amazon. Revolt became the first motorcycle brand to be available for pre-bookings on an e-commerce platform. The all-electric RV 400 motorcycle is available for pre-bookings for Rs 1,000 on Amazon.
The Revolt RV 400 was officially unveiled during the June of 2018, and is described by the company as India's first AI-enabled motorcycle. Pre-bookings have already begun over their website, revoltmotors.com, and bookings are open for Delhi and Pune. The 5th of July 2019 saw the motorcycle listed on Amazon. Revolt Intellicorp claims that they have received over 2,000 pre-orders for the Revolt RV 400.
Shubhodip Pal, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited, said, "We believe there is a lot of opportunity that exists in the online retail space that has been untouched. Following the recent e-revolution that has just begun, we wanted to go beyond traditional retail and widen the width of our distribution."
"The look of the motorcycle has created a lot of excitement, particularly with the Generation (wh)Y. In yet another disruption, Revolt Intellicorp is happy to partner with Amazon India, the perfect platform to reach our consumers. However, we also understand that the day of vehicle delivery is an important tradition in India, so when it is time for us to deliver, our customers will be in for a big surprise," he added.
Shalini Puchalapalli, Director - Category Management, Amazon India, said, "We are excited to partner with Revolt Intellicorp to bring their new AI enabled motorcycle RV 400 for our customers on Amazon.in. Smart mobility solutions are the future of automotive technology and this partnership allows us to bring them closer to our customers across the country."
While there are no specific details of the motorcycle available to us, we know the motorcycle has an Android and Apple compatible application called the Revolt App. The smartphone application features a bike locator, anti-theft alarms, motorcycle sound selection settings, and a 'request' field so an owner can request for a battery to be delivered.
The company claims that the Revolt RV 400 will offer a range of 156km over a single charge, and the motorcycle will be available in two colours - Rebel Red, and Cosmic Black. More information will be available closer to launch. Stay tuned and we'll keep you updated.
Thoughts About The Revolt R 400 Available For Pre-Bookings On Amazon
This may be a first, for a manufacturer and for Amazon. We're not entirely surprised though. Amazon is one of the world's largest e-commerce platforms with an estimated 150 million registered users in India. Brilliant way to reach the masses, isn't it?