- 6 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 10 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 12 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- News Agencies dance to their tunes: Pinarayi Vijayan's swipe at Centre
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Education SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 To Be Held After April
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Technology Tata Sky Vs JioFiber Vs Airtel Xstream Plan: Who Is Offering Best Internet Plans Under Rs. 1,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
India based electric motorcycle manufacturer, Revolt Intellicorp, has begun deliveries of its first batch of RV 400 electric motorcycles in Pune. Deliveries are being done according to booking sequences from two of the company's outlets at Kalyan Nagar, and SB Road.
Rahul Sharma, the Founder of Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd., said, "Electric Vehicles are becoming increasingly popular in Pune and we could see the trend in the pre-booking orders we have received from the center. The RV400 is an important step in catering to emerging customer needs and we are confident that the new RV400 owners are going to enjoy their riding experience."
He added that the company was thankful to the Indian consumers for the amazing response towards the RV400, and for their patience and trust in the company. The company plans to halt bookings considering the demand for the electric motorcycle.
Revolt says that with deliveries starting in Pune, the RV400motorcycles are already rolling out of the production line faster than they were before.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24kW Lithium-ion battery that is mated to a 3kW electric motor. The motorcycle comes with an ARAI certified range of 156 kilometers over a full charge, and offers a top speed of 80 kilometers per hour.
The all-electric Revolt RV400 features LED headlight, LED tail lights, and a fully digital instrument cluster. The motorcycle also features AI-enable technology that offers live updates of the battery status, the health of the vehicle, charging locations, and GPS.
The entry-level trim of the RV400 is available for a monthly installment of Rs 3,499, and the top-end model is available for Rs 3,999 per month. The installments have to paid for a total of 37 months, and cover a registration fee, and insurance.
Thoughts About Revolt Beginning With Deliveries Of The RV400 In Pune
Congratulations to the Revolt team for having achieved this feat. The Indian consumer is still not fully convinced with electric vehicles and for a new company to start operation in multiple cities, and start with deliveries faster than some classic legends, is commendable. We wish them all the best.