- 14 min ago Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- 1 hr ago Ford Recalls The Endeavour SUV In India — Voluntary Inspection Of Faulty Airbag Inflators
- 1 hr ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- 13 hrs ago Renault Duster Accessories: Looking For Official Accessories – Here's The List
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Revolt Motors recently unveiled their first product, the RV 400 electric motorcycle in the country. The Revolt RV 400 is India's first AI-enabled electric motorcycle and is expected to launch in India sometime next month.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Revolt has officially started accepting pre-bookings for the RV 400 electric motorcycle. The Revolt RV 400 can be booked for an amount of Rs 1,000. Bookings for the electric motorcycle can be done online either through the brand's official website or on Amazon.in.
The electric motorcycle will initially be available in Delhi, which will later extend to NCR, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Chennai in four months time. Deliveries will commence immediately since the time of launch.
Revolt will offer the RV 400 with a host of features and equipment, including AI-enabled technology. Some of these features include mobile phone connectivity, live range tracker, geo fencing, live vehicle tracker, distance-to-zero, detection of nearby charging stations & more.
Revolt is yet to announce the exact specifications of the battery used on the motorcycle, however they do claim a maximum range of 150km on a single charge and a top-speed of 85km/h. The electric bike will be available with three riding modes: Eco, City and Sport. The RV 400 will be available in a range of two colour options: Cosmic Red and Rebel Black.
Apart from the electric motorcycle itself, Revolt will also offer four different methods for charging. The first is the standard plug-in method, second is the removable battery, third is the battery swap stations while the fourth and most unique method is the batteries being delivered to your doorstep.
Revolt has also fitted speakers on the RV 400, which comes with four default exhaust notes. Customers can further personalise the exhaust note by adding it on the Revolt App. Once launched in India, the Revolt RV 400 will take on the likes of the upcoming electric motorcycle from the Bangalore-based Ultraviolette Automotive
Thoughts On The Revolt Motors RV 400 Electric Motorcycle
The Revolt RV 400 is India's first electric motorcycle. The Revolt RV 400 looks stylish and offers a good riding position. It also comes with a host of features and equipment, which will definitely attract customers. Once launched, the Revolt electric motorcycle is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom.