- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 14 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Revolt Motors recently launched two new products in the Indian market in the form of the RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles. Both the new electric motorcycles immediately received an overwhelming response, with bookings having to be closed temporarily.
Now, Revolt has announced that the bookings for the two motorcycles have been reopened for the November and December batch. This means that customers who book their Revolt motorcycles now, will have a waiting period of around two months.
Revolt is currently selling its products in just two cities in India: Delhi and Pune. However, the company does have plans to expand to other cities in the coming months. The two electric motorcycles, the RV300 and the RV400 can be booked either online or at the company dealerships in either of the two cities.
The Revolt RV300 and RV400 offer a similar design, but does come with minor changes to help differentiate between the two. This includes different fairing, body graphics and overall performance as well - here are the differences between the RV300 and RV400.
The Revolt RV300 electric motorcycle is powered by a 60V/2.7kW battery pack. This offers the RV300 a top speed of 80km/h and a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
The Revolt RV400 electric bike, however, is powered by a slightly larger 72V/3.24kW battery pack. This also offers a top speed of 85km/h, with a maximum range of 150km on a single charge. The Revolt RV400 is also offered in two variants: Standard and Premium.
All three electric motorcycle offering from Revolt Motors, however, do come with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, fully-digital instrument cluster and a host of others as well. In terms of AI-enabled technology, the electric motorcycles offer live updates to the rider through the app, which includes vehicle tracking, battery status, vehicle health, charging locations, GPS and others.
In terms of pricing, Revolt motors have come up with a unique EMI-type monthly payment scheme. The Revolt RV300 can be bought by paying Rs 2999 per month for a period of 37 months. Similarly, the Revolt RV400 standard and Premium models cost Rs 3499 and Rs 3999 per month, for the same duration - here is the payment scheme explained in detail.
Revolt also offers customers with a wide range of charging facilities. This includes the standard plug-in charging, along with swappable batteries, mobile battery locations and battery home deliveries.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Motorcycle Bookings Reopened
Revolt Motors had to temporarily close bookings in the two cities, weeks after its launch. This shows the overwhelming positive response received by the electric motorcycles in the Indian market. Also, the unique payment scheme offered by the company also makes the models even more attractive as well.