- 11 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 14 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Revolt Motors will be offering the service support to their customers through GoMechanic service stations. The GoMechanic stations will also feature battery swap stations in selected centers.
The Revolt customers can book service appointment through GoMechanic's official website or their smartphone application. All the personnel in GoMechanic's service centers will be trained by Revolt to handle the servicing for their electric bikes. Revolt has strategized this partnership with GoMechanic to quickly extend the service outreach to more areas.
The GoMechanic workshops will also feature a battery swap station for the Revolt customers to avail the swap service. This makes for an easy expansion of swap stations across the city as well.
GoMechanic offers pick and drop service to customer for getting their cars serviced. We are unsure if the same offer will be extended to Revolt customers for getting their bikes serviced
Amit Bhasin, Co-Founder, GoMechanic, said,
"We are thrilled to be the servicing and maintenance partner of India's first AI-enabled motorcycle maker. And grateful to Revolt team for the belief in GoMechanic model. This partnership is a key element of our ‘Electric Future' Ethos since we believe EVs will be the norm in Indian market sooner or later. It places us ahead of all players in this market in having a high quality servicing & maintenance infrastructure for EVs."
This partnership would see GoMechanic making major infrastructure changes to accommodate the servicing of EV motorcycles. The workshop would also feature dedicated EV servicing bay
Rahul Sharma, Founder, Revolt Intellicorp, said, "As an emerging brand, it is critical for Revolt to give consumers a hassle-free after-sales experience to ensure stickiness and generate word of mouth. We are happy to have found a great partner in GoMechanic in this ambition and we are confident that our customers will enjoy complete peace of mind by owning India's first AI-enabled motorcycle."
The Revolt bike range is currently available only in Delhi, and will be made available in Pune within a couple of weeks. However, the company has promised to get the bikes released soon in different cities across the country. The bookings for the Revolt bikes are reopened - here are all the details.
Thoughts About Revolt Service Support Programme With GoMechanic
Revolt motors has played yet another master stroke to reduce the hassle of owning an electric vehicle in India. The upside to this whole partnership: Mechanics who know what they are doing, finding service center and booking service appointment on the smartphone app and while the bike is getting serviced, getting your bike juiced up with a battery swap.