- 11 min ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 45 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 3 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Rose Day Welfare of Cancer patients: What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- Sports IPL 2020: Royal Challengers Bangalore batsman AB de Villiers surprised to find form so early
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Modi Address Students Virtually
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Finance Last Day To Link Aadhaar With Ration Card Draws Near
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Revolt Motors will be offering the service support to their customers through GoMechanic service stations. The GoMechanic stations will also feature battery swap stations in selected centers.
The Revolt customers can book service appointment through GoMechanic's official website or their smartphone application. All the personnel in GoMechanic's service centers will be trained by Revolt to handle the servicing for their electric bikes. Revolt has strategized this partnership with GoMechanic to quickly extend the service outreach to more areas.
The GoMechanic workshops will also feature a battery swap station for the Revolt customers to avail the swap service. This makes for an easy expansion of swap stations across the city as well.
GoMechanic offers pick and drop service to customer for getting their cars serviced. We are unsure if the same offer will be extended to Revolt customers for getting their bikes serviced
Amit Bhasin, Co-Founder, GoMechanic, said,
"We are thrilled to be the servicing and maintenance partner of India's first AI-enabled motorcycle maker. And grateful to Revolt team for the belief in GoMechanic model. This partnership is a key element of our ‘Electric Future' Ethos since we believe EVs will be the norm in Indian market sooner or later. It places us ahead of all players in this market in having a high quality servicing & maintenance infrastructure for EVs."
This partnership would see GoMechanic making major infrastructure changes to accommodate the servicing of EV motorcycles. The workshop would also feature dedicated EV servicing bay
Rahul Sharma, Founder, Revolt Intellicorp, said, "As an emerging brand, it is critical for Revolt to give consumers a hassle-free after-sales experience to ensure stickiness and generate word of mouth. We are happy to have found a great partner in GoMechanic in this ambition and we are confident that our customers will enjoy complete peace of mind by owning India's first AI-enabled motorcycle."
The Revolt bike range is currently available only in Delhi, and will be made available in Pune within a couple of weeks. However, the company has promised to get the bikes released soon in different cities across the country. The bookings for the Revolt bikes are reopened - here are all the details.
Thoughts About Revolt Service Support Programme With GoMechanic
Revolt motors has played yet another master stroke to reduce the hassle of owning an electric vehicle in India. The upside to this whole partnership: Mechanics who know what they are doing, finding service center and booking service appointment on the smartphone app and while the bike is getting serviced, getting your bike juiced up with a battery swap.