- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Gurugram based Revolt Intellicorp launched two electric motorcycles in the Indian market — the Revolt RV 400, and the Revolt RV 300, and in order to boost sales the company is now offering the motorcycles with monthly payment plans called 'MyRevoltPlan'.
The Revolt RV 300, which is the most affordable motorcycle in the company's portfolio, is available for a monthly payment plan of Rs 2,999 per month for 37 months. Buyers who choose 4G services need to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 300 and this payment plan will pay a total of Rs 1,10,963, excluding the amount for the 4G plan. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
|Model||Price Pan India||Tenure|
|Revolt RV300||Rs 2999 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400||Rs 3499 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400 Premium||Rs 3999 / Per Month||37 Months|
There are two payment plans for the Revolt RV 400. One is a base plan at Rs 3,499 for 37 months. Buyers who want 4G services will have to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 400 and this plan will pay a total of Rs 1,29,463.This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
The second payment plan for the Revolt RV 400 is set at Rs 3,999 for 37 months. Buyers who choose this premium plan will pay a total amount of Rs 1,47,963. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
In addition to that, the premium plan also offers a one time replacement of tyres, extended insurance (1 + 2 years own damage), 4G connectivity for three years, an immobilizer, a remote key, a push start feature, and the sound simulator system.
Both the Revolt RV 300 and RV 400 are available only via the ‘MyRevoltPlan'. Bookings can be made over the company's website.
Thoughts About The Payment Plans
We expected nothing lesser from Rahul Sharma. This is possibly the best move a manufacturer has made. A fantastic business model for the electric mobility industry. In fact, conventional two-wheeler manufacturers should offer similar payment plans. We think it will boost sales during this slowdown.