- 36 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Gurugram based Revolt Intellicorp launched two electric motorcycles in the Indian market — the Revolt RV 400, and the Revolt RV 300, and in order to boost sales the company is now offering the motorcycles with monthly payment plans called 'MyRevoltPlan'.
The Revolt RV 300, which is the most affordable motorcycle in the company's portfolio, is available for a monthly payment plan of Rs 2,999 per month for 37 months. Buyers who choose 4G services need to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 300 and this payment plan will pay a total of Rs 1,10,963, excluding the amount for the 4G plan. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
|Model||Price Pan India||Tenure|
|Revolt RV300||Rs 2999 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400||Rs 3499 / Per Month||37 Months|
|Revolt RV400 Premium||Rs 3999 / Per Month||37 Months|
There are two payment plans for the Revolt RV 400. One is a base plan at Rs 3,499 for 37 months. Buyers who want 4G services will have to pay an additional Rs 5,000 (to be paid once, with the first installment).
Buyers who choose the RV 400 and this plan will pay a total of Rs 1,29,463.This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
The second payment plan for the Revolt RV 400 is set at Rs 3,999 for 37 months. Buyers who choose this premium plan will pay a total amount of Rs 1,47,963. This plan offers unlimited battery switch/ swap, unlimited maintenance, insurance (1 year own damage + 5 years third party), and five-year product warranty.
In addition to that, the premium plan also offers a one time replacement of tyres, extended insurance (1 + 2 years own damage), 4G connectivity for three years, an immobilizer, a remote key, a push start feature, and the sound simulator system.
Both the Revolt RV 300 and RV 400 are available only via the ‘MyRevoltPlan'. Bookings can be made over the company's website.
Thoughts About The Payment Plans
We expected nothing lesser from Rahul Sharma. This is possibly the best move a manufacturer has made. A fantastic business model for the electric mobility industry. In fact, conventional two-wheeler manufacturers should offer similar payment plans. We think it will boost sales during this slowdown.